+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Israeli War Crimes...

Allegations of war crimes are not to be laughed at sinkov and Israel should address them.

I visited Amman twice in 2002 Balan and could not believe how many Palestinians are living in refugee status in Jordan. Wihdat almost broke my ex-wife's heart, she just could not believe the deprivation and inequality with the Jordanians, who I must say I found to be generally quite fabulous people.

19 years have passed since my visits and the Pally's are still in the deep brown stuff. Is it too simplistic to ask why it's not time the IDF took Hamas and Hezbollah out, one and for all?

When the Pallys do not do anything, nothing happens. The ICC are looking at war crimes ,(so they say) after the 2014 war.

BT : Is it too simplistic to ask why it's not time the IDF took Hamas and Hezbollah out ?
    To take them out calls for a ground invasion, and only a ground invasion, not by air or any sea battle, to have house to house fighting means we would loose a hell of a lot of soldiers (how many 500 -1000 or more? Then what withdraw, and cross our fingers ?) No ruler or in this case, a Prime Minister would want that. So a question who would become ,of the Gaza strip, its next leaders? The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, then we would have another war ,so what have we achieved?

Hezbullah ? How to take them out ? They are nestled already in Beirut ,once they where, and still are in South Lebanon. Hezbullah fighters were in Syria fighting for the Syrian regime. Let other forces decimate them?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Allegations of war crimes are not to be laughed at sinkov and Israel should address them.
    I don't find them funny at all BT, but I can well understand the Israelis laughing at them, and not taking them seriously. Israel should not address them at all, they should ignore them and treat them with the contempt they deserve, which I'm sure they will.

Posts #13 & 14 are pretty much what I would expect, but meanwhile there are hundreds of thousands of displaced (6.5 million to be exact) Palestinians and pretty much nobody seems to give a flying f*ck.
    Last edited by The Bedlington Terrier; 11-04-2021 at 04:43 AM.

Oh this guy is angry ! Then why not it is about time someone spoke the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The headline says 'guilty', the first sentence says they 'may' be. Ho hum. You lap this bilge up don't you BT. Gullible doesn't even begin to describe you mon ami. Your continual peddling of anti-Israeli lies and propaganda could lead to some people thinking you may be anti-semitic, but not me of course.

I see there's been a 'terrorist attack' on an Iranian nuclear facility balan, your boys again I presume ?

Yes this time we have confirmed it ,I read it somewhere Israel hit them. There is a long report in the Jerusalem post.

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/na...rground-664979

Natanz explosion destroyed facility 50 meters underground
    The attack was reportedly carried out through a remotely detonated device smuggled into the facility.

‘Mossad behind attack on Iran’s Natanz nuclear facility.’ Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has warned multiple times in the past week that Israel would defend itself against Iranian threats, stressing that Jerusalem would work to combat Tehran's nuclear ambitions.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/N...ws.aspx/304257

'Israel made a very bad gamble by attacking Natanz nuclear facility'
    Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif calls sabotage of Natanz nuclear site a 'very bad gamble by Israel', says attack will strengthen Iran.

https://www.israelhayom.com

On that same page other news .....BDS supporter Roger Waters wants Israeli soccer teams kicked out of FIFA

'Light Blade' laser system intercepts nearly 100% of Hamas balloons in its sector
    Report: Yemeni official warns against 'any stupid action by Zionist regime'

Iran tests nuclear-capable missiles, Israeli ambassador reveals
    The Revolutionary Guards have been testing nuclear ballistic missiles for months, violating UN Resolution 2231, which endorsed the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action back in 2015.

Meanwhile, Iran warned Israel and the US Thursday about possible retaliation after the Jewish state struck Saviz, an Iranian-flagged ship, in the Red Sea on Tuesday.

"No doubt the United States was involved," an Iranian military spokesman said.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)