+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: MillersMAD Crash Pad

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Be interesting to see what it sells for. At that price they won't make a massive amount on the flip - if Seattle area property development costs are anything like ours. Nicely done but the shared-drive would be a big downer here...
    Don't think it's got a shared drive CT, that's the street you see from the aerial shot. The way our real estate market is at the moment my guesstimate is that it will sell for between $1.4M to about $1.5M.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Don't think it's got a shared drive CT, that's the street you see from the aerial shot. The way our real estate market is at the moment my guesstimate is that it will sell for between $1.4M to about $1.5M.
    You might be right about the shared drive. On Google maps the road ends in a cul-de-sac and there appears to be shared drive going off it to two houses. However, there's a second drive back up the road which also appears to go to the other house.

If it goes for that kind of money, they will do well. The market seems to like ours - properties selling 30% + over asking price

You might be right about the shared drive. On Google maps the road ends in a cul-de-sac and there appears to be shared drive going off it to two houses. However, there's a second drive back up the road which also appears to go to the other house.

If it goes for that kind of money, they will do well. The market seems to like ours - properties selling 30% + over asking price
    Yes it is the road CT as it's only about a mile from where I live and I drove up it to see the house in its derelict state. One thing I hadn't realized is its neighbour is a fairly big church but I doubt they get any trouble from it as it's Mother Theresa's Catholic Cathedral which in actual fact was a horse riding stables when we moved here 15 years ago. Anyway, the sale has gone pending after 7 days which may sound quick but around here something that takes that long is usually indicative of there having been a bidding war. We'll see the sold price in about 30 days.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 26-08-2021 at 03:46 PM.

You wealthy Americans are so frigging boring.

TBH Seattle is the last place I'd want to live right now, it's run by neo-Marxist nutters.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    TBH Seattle is the last place I'd want to live right now, it's run by neo-Marxist nutters.
    God bless them! I live 23 miles outside Seattle and they are the reason people are moving in droves to the suburbs and have pushed up house prices 50% here in 18 months.

Are ALL Millers fans from Romish?!!!
    Was in the Monkwood Juniors footy team with Phil Hamshaw and spent many a Saturday evening taking the p*** out of the pianist in the Crown (I was a ****age prat and he was a good pianist)...
    Great days - ruined by being sentenced to young life among the begowned assholes of MGS

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miller View Post
    Are ALL Millers fans from Romish?!!!
    Was in the Monkwood Juniors footy team with Phil Hamshaw and spent many a Saturday evening taking the p*** out of the pianist in the Crown (I was a ****age prat and he was a good pianist)...
    Great days - ruined by being sentenced to young life among the begowned assholes of MGS
    That's interesting, so was I. Are you in this photo?

https://tottycup.wordpress.com/1970s/1972-2/

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    You wealthy Americans are so frigging boring.

Be interesting to see what it sells for. At that price they won't make a massive amount on the flip - if Seattle area property development costs are anything like ours. Nicely done but the shared-drive would be a big downer here...
    Sold for $1.33M in the end CT so a bargain. $570K uplift in ~6 months so possibly around $250K-300K profit. I'm sure Cayton wouldn't turn his nose up at that type of 'flip'.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast