+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMAD Crash Pad

MillersMAD Crash Pad

How about this place CT/Sota for crashing on our trips back? Just 20K each and at the end of the lane down to the Roundwood training ground so ideal for getting the inside story on the Millers

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/79077630#/

(PS This was the home of my best friend through grammar school/6th form)

Great idea but the thought of sharing a pad with Crash is a bit scary :-)

Be great in summer in that back garden

Looks alright that and my family used to live on Green Lane in the early 1900s so it’d be home from home! My great grandparents were further down and my great uncle had the premises on the corner of Dale Road and Green Lane that was a chippy for many years. (He had it as a confectioners then.)

An even better deal for me was 2 Mansfield Road off Wellgate that was on auction for about £26000 a couple of years ago. Last used as a Tattoo parlor but me Auntie Flo lived there for many years after the war! I was tempted...

Be able to watch the lads train from the roof top terrace.

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Looks alright that and my family used to live on Green Lane in the early 1900s so it’d be home from home! My great grandparents were further down and my great uncle had the premises on the corner of Dale Road and Green Lane that was a chippy for many years. (He had it as a confectioners then.)

An even better deal for me was 2 Mansfield Road off Wellgate that was on auction for about £26000 a couple of years ago. Last used as a Tattoo parlor but me Auntie Flo lived there for many years after the war! I was tempted...
    The Mansfield Road property seems to have been sold. I saw a couple working on it last week.

So which GS was that CAM, and when?

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Remember the chippy well.
    I used to live just up the road from that house on Green Lane.
    Had many a happy night over the road in the Crown
    (which coincidently is now a chippy ) watching football, when Mick & Denise used to have it.
    They'd go and get some chips from there for half time grub.

The back garden of that property was a right shyte hole ( might still be)

A Chinese takeaway within 50 yards of it though ( if that’s the same chippy as mentioned above)

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Be able to watch the lads train from the roof top terrace.
    The clubhouse is in the way

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast