+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: MillersMAD Crash Pad

....short lease???

This is the problem, people buy them and rent them out to anyone...........

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Strangely it does say cash buyers only and that's usually a red flag for one reason or another and in this case it's probably the one you mention.

PS Don't call me Crash, I'm much better looking
    ......soz pal. I think it's a subconcious thing you putting Millers CRASH pad.

Ladapo’s house is free now, can we move in there?

Mrs Sota and I are actively looking for a crash pad in the Wickersley area. We registered with all the usual Estate Agents when we were over in February and are on all their mailing lists. We haven't heard a thing since. I guess they don't take anyone who's got a suntan in February and wearing a Muse hat seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Mrs Sota and I are actively looking for a crash pad in the Wickersley area. We registered with all the usual Estate Agents when we were over in February and are on all their mailing lists. We haven't heard a thing since. I guess they don't take anyone who's got a suntan in February and wearing a Muse hat seriously.
    Yep, it's the suntan, wrong colour

They are used to seeing versions of tango man with a seam between front and back

Just buy a plot of land and a caravan or maybe a shed might be warmer

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    We had the same problem and we don't even have the suntans They are too used to 'easy money' so actually having to do some work puts them off.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678