+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cloggers getting new contracts

Cloggers getting new contracts

As the drek of dross on our books are rewarded with new contracts and the very real prospect that we will stay up now that Fulham are 2 games back and 3 points down I'd like to pose the question.

Who thinks Ashley will reward Cabbage with a new contract?

Wouldn't surprise me.

We are in the Ashley Goldilocks zone right now so why not.

Reward for succeeding in keeping the team in the Premier League.

What an absolute farce!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
    As the drek of dross on our books are rewarded with new contracts and the very real prospect that we will stay up now that Fulham are 2 games back and 3 points down I'd like to pose the question.

Who thinks Ashley will reward Cabbage with a new contract?
    I don't think he will give Bruce a new contract. I still genuinely think the takeover will be fully completed by end of June.

Once Cabbage leaves for his holidays this summer, will be the last time he ever needs to darken the doors of our club

Bruce will retire in May... £4m richer...

Whatever our fate is.....

I think fatso will keep him on regardless of the season's outcome.

And Bruce will accept, fully believing he's earned it.

There is no chance the coward will stay & suffer the wrath of the 52,000.

He will get a huge bonus for doing his job and place on the board knowing ashley

Quote Originally Posted by jacapus View Post
    There is no chance the coward will stay & suffer the wrath of the 52,000.
    Like that will happen. Enter the ground and your happy with the set up. Couldn't even stick together to force Ashley to sell so won't hold my breath they will force Bruce out. Fed up with hearing they will give Bruce a hard time. Only people the matchday fans have given a hard time to is those they abused for protesting, boycotting and those that went in to a match late.

There won't be anywhere near 52000 as long as Ashley owns the club.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)