+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Hartlepool United 10.04.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Today's team....

COYP!

Attachment 18824
    Unchanged apart from Wootton restored.
    Happy with that 11 and that it's still 3-5-2 with Chicksen still in (was fearing that the defeatist 5-3-2 picked on 'Notts County Talk' might happen)

Quote Originally Posted by andy6025 View Post
    Yes, any particular reason it’s starting later than usual?
    It's the live game on BT Sport.

Good to se Roberts back on the bench.

I won't do my usual thing of calling for Rodrigues (he's sure to come on anyway)...

Genuine question - to my eye it looks like he's gained weight in the last month, since Ardley started to drop him. Anyone else think so?

Good to see Cal back on the bench. Like the look of both starting 11 and subs bench. Trouble is when I feel confident about Notts doing well I am usually left to rue that feeling post match. Let us hope that this is one occasion where confidence is not misplaced.

Quote Originally Posted by KintoreMagpie View Post
    Good to see Cal back on the bench. Like the look of both starting 11 and subs bench. Trouble is when I feel confident about Notts doing well I am usually left to rue that feeling post match. Let us hope that this is one occasion where confidence is not misplaced.
    Pretty good squad depth now thats a pretty strong bench. COYP

It's good that we have been able to have a settled squad in the past few games and todays line up is not surprising.

Good to see both Knight or Roberts in the squad and are excellent options to have on the bench. We do have strength in depth now which will be good as we are now coming into the business end of the season.

Chesterfield and Halifax both winning so they are breathing down our necks, albeit we have a games in hand on those two.

Torquay and Stockport now both winning.
    Last edited by MAD_MAGPIE; 10-04-2021 at 03:47 PM.

With Sutton not playing, this is a real chance to gain ground on them, along with Hartlepool , if we win. Bit sick of Stockport at the moment. They seem to be another team who keeps on winning. It really is the business end of the season now.

In reality, I would take a point from today. We owe Hartlepool a battering though. We bossed them at home and came away with nothing, so I'm not sure about how this game will go.

Lets have a proper go. COYP!!

Oh for ****s sake. Torquay with another late winner, and Chessie 2 goals in 2 mins. Only seems to be Wrexham who are messing up. Bloody Halifax still putting pressure on too. Why do the ****ers keep on winning? Grrrrr

Big game tonight I'm nervous but excited!

COYP

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast