+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Hartlepool United 10.04.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    We don’t have the best defensive record in this league any more - now conceded more than Sutton and Stockport despite having played fewer games. Will probably be fourth or fifth by the time we’ve played our games in hand.

If you think those players mentioned are putting in stand out performances on a regular basis then fair play, we disagree.
    There wont be another CB who has scored 3 goals in his first 6 apps in this league or any other. Our defence is in the top 3 in terms of its goals conceded we will agree on that.

Quote Originally Posted by optipez View Post
    You're right, IB needs time and his own players but I didn't think subbing Griffiths was fair to the player and leaving Enzio where he was was asking for trouble, I was also screaming at the tele. Both him and Barnett tucked in too narrow rather than marking their men, the crosses kept piling in.
    I think Enzio needs to be off to pastures new in the Summer along with O'Brien and Doyle. The last remains of the relegation season now Ardley is gone. None of them have been that good for us. Enzio has flashes of brilliance, but for 90% of the time has been poor.

Then work can begin to replace the shizer that Ardley and Abbott brought in. It's going to be a big Summer.

I'm worried O'Brien and Doyle will be kept on from the interviews I've heard.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    I think Enzio needs to be off to pastures new in the Summer along with O'Brien and Doyle. The last remains of the relegation season now Ardley is gone. None of them have been that good for us. Enzio has flashes of brilliance, but for 90% of the time has been poor.

Then work can begin to replace the shizer that Ardley and Abbott brought in. It's going to be a big Summer.

I'm hoping the interviews around the midfield duo mentioned were just platitudes.
    However what he does regarding this duo will give us a fairly good indication if IB does know what's wrong with the team and knows how to go about rectifying it...!!

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Firmly tongue in cheek.

The tactical change was a failure.
    We lost the game so yes maybe it was a failure However it did stop us being swamped with crosses which was the object of the change so that in itself was a success.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    We lost the game so yes maybe it was a failure However it did stop us being swamped with crosses which was the object of the change so that in itself was a success.
    What's all this stuff about fans having a spat with Mo Ross on twitter?

First I've heard any mention of it.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    What's all this stuff about fans having a spat with Mo Ross on twitter?

First I've heard any mention of it.
    I've no idea either but I dont do Twitter..
    Maybe some more informed posters could well inform us..!

We should try to keep Enzio, unless he’s on ridiculous money and we have a suitable replacement. I think a L2 or even L1 club will take him.

O’Brien won’t be retained. Doyle, possibly, in a predominantly coaching role. This is what Doyle expected at the start of this season.

We don’t need a massive rebuild. CM is obviously the key area that needs strengthening. Probably about 5/6 players in total.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I've no idea either but I dont do Twitter..
    Maybe some more informed posters could well inform us..!
    It was just a response to some moronic supporters, he's since deleted his tweets.

Quote Originally Posted by Observerpie View Post
    It was just a response to some moronic supporters, he's since deleted his tweets.
    Thanks OP

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post

Enzio will probably go to a team in the EFL and be used where he is most effective as an attacking force and not ask to spend most of the time defending.

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast