+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Hartlepool United 10.04.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    Oh for ****s sake. Torquay with another late winner, and Chessie 2 goals in 2 mins. Only seems to be Wrexham who are messing up. Bloody Halifax still putting pressure on too. Why do the ****ers keep on winning? Grrrrr
    Chill MM. Still more a case of what Notts have to do rather than rely on others falling short. Hope I don’t live to regret that comment by the end of today (or the season).

Fancy Wrexham will be saying farewell to their manager shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    Oh for ****s sake. Torquay with another late winner, and Chessie 2 goals in 2 mins. Only seems to be Wrexham who are messing up. Bloody Halifax still putting pressure on too. Why do the ****ers keep on winning? Grrrrr
    I wrote on the last match thread that we should expect this now with no relegation from the NL - there's absolutely nothing to play for down there. Add to this no crowds to spur teams on and that the no relegation 'going through the motions' mentality has had all season to set in - I think every weekend will be like this now, hardly any surprises...

Check the BBC tables with their current form green for W, red for L - the NL is already looking greener at the top and redder at the bottom than the other leagues

Quote Originally Posted by KintoreMagpie View Post
    Chill MM. Still more a case of what Notts have to do rather than rely on others falling short. Hope I don’t live to regret that comment by the end of today (or the season).

Fancy Wrexham will be saying farewell to their manager shortly.
    We can only control our own results:

C'mon U Piessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Does anyone know whether it is possible to buy a stream from BT Sport just for this match rather than an ongoing subscription?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wiseoldmagpie View Post
    Does anyone know whether it is possible to buy a stream from BT Sport just for this match rather than an ongoing subscription?

Thanks
    I think they do a monthly subscription. I have BT for my broadband so get Sport included but I’m sure I saw something on the Bt.com homepage or sport homepage about monthly subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    I think they do a monthly subscription. I have BT for my broadband so get Sport included but I’m sure I saw something on the Bt.com homepage or sport homepage about monthly subscription.
    OK many thanks. COYP!

Quote Originally Posted by wiseoldmagpie View Post

Thanks
    http://freestreams-live1.com/bt1-live/

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    We're in defensive mode at the min but don't worry it's all part of the plan.

Quite a scrappy start and we're being sloppy with the ball

Normal service is resumed. Get the ball, turn and pass it back to keeper, who then passes it out and it eventually comes back to him.
    Allowing far too many crosses and nothing from us.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast