+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Match Thread vs. Hartlepool United 10.04.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Enzio will probably go to a team in the EFL and be used where he is most effective as an attacking force and not ask to spend most of the time defending.
    Maybe IB can get hold of him and make him into a better attacking player and use him correctly,isn't that one of his strengths as a coach?
    Especially now with Robert's out enzio should be the focus of our attacking options.
    Unleash him dont load him with defensive responsibilities

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Maybe IB can get hold of him and make him into a better attacking player and use him correctly,isn't that one of his strengths as a coach?
    Especially now with Robert's out enzio should be the focus of our attacking options.
    Unleash him dont load him with defensive responsibilities
    Well he's played him at full back and dropped him so I won't hold my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Well he's played him at full back and dropped him so I won't hold my breath.
    I think that could be due to the fact that he was following an Ardley blue print whilst trying to assess his squad..?
    I think only kewel has given him outright attacking duties
    Maybe hes to tall for his own good , they all think hes better defending throws and free kicks put into our box instead of using his pace strength and running with the ball abilities up front?..

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728