+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Huddersfield Post Match Thoughts

I can't believe you lot. Pathetic. TS gives you a stadium so his property company can rake it in and you want to build statues to him. Warne is a tea lady in disguise and you all k*ss his rrse. This club is hopeless.

Wiles crookes and smith owe some goals for their recent misses. Let's put it right against QPR. Cov and brum lads

We did play well today and deserved 3 points but deserving 3 points and getting is a different thing. Hooefully if we play crap thus week we will get some undeserved wins.

Angler's Rest...

If only we had a true killer touch with some chances created - as folk have said this could prove our undoing in the end - a hit and miss killer instinct could end up killing our Championship hopes - though we showed character to put in a better display than the last outing which is encouraging

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    That's true . Crooks was unsighting the keeper, which should have made it even easier for Wiles to put it to the right of the goal.
    Clutching at straws to make excuses for Wiles perhaps but would offside have come into it as Crooks was obviously in the keeper's line of sight?
    I wasn't sure whether Crooks was offside or not because I had my head in my hands when Wiles missed the target ☹

We are what we are.

That was a good performance in the Secound half we killed them.

Everything but scored.

I know its hard to see we're a win is coming but luckily the teams around us apart from Birmingham are crap aswell.

Our destiny is in our own hands we just need that one win.

Wiles should of scored there is no excuse for that miss.

Tree aswell.

I would bring in a few changes and rotate the squad for Tuesday.If Robbo is fit rest Woody.Freddie for Smudge,Barlaser in for Lindsay.Start with Giles resting Olosunde.Could we use Ogbene?Try and keep a good half of the squad and still keep the shape.Possibly use Flo and Clarkey and why not give Hirsty a go?

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Thought we were magnificent and thoroughly deserved three points.We got one point and we move on, if we play like that we will be playing in the Championship next season.Well done lads you deserved more and apart from the Brum result all the others were good for us.
    . Agree with the above. No point throwing the toys out of the pram. We move onto Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    I would bring in a few changes and rotate the squad for Tuesday.If Robbo is fit rest Woody.Freddie for Smudge,Barlaser in for Lindsay.Start with Giles resting Olosunde.Could we use Ogbene?Try and keep a good half of the squad and still keep the shape.Possibly use Flo and Clarkey and why not give Hirsty a go?
    I agree, our best team will lose by 2 or 3 goals so let’s rest key players and concentrate on Thursday

Should have brough Hirst on to clinch the winner...

Not really Wiles' falt if we go down. Missed pens and all that.

Anyway, Wood was immense at the bak, cleared loads. Made a big difference. If he hadn't got himself stupidly sent off then we might also be in a better position. If's and that....

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast