+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: The Runt In The Litter At Cruft's Dog Show

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Dec 6th 2020 Colliers wrote on BBS

" Most of TykesMad posters have stopped going to watch Barnsley and a good percentage of them are brain dead...everyone is up one another's arse. I used to post on TykesMad but reading the bullshyte they post literally makes me sick. "
    Anyone who goes back in time to prints what someone has said on another web site is staved of something to do and it shows what lengths some people will do to make them self's look good when their popularity is fading especially by a fellow who keeps repping on about everyone as a right to there opinion's. "Most of" not all as you would want people to believe any way I have better things to do than get drawn in by you I will not reply again, I always Stand by what I say.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Anyone who goes back in time to prints what someone has said on another web site is staved of something to do and it shows what lengths some people will do to make them self's look good when their popularity is fading especially by a fellow who keeps repping on about everyone as a right to there opinion's. "Most of" not all as you would want people to believe any way I have better things to do than get drawn in by you I will not reply again, I always Stand by what I say.
    He who is losing an argument often resorts to personal abuse.

A simple Google of key words brought it up in a few seconds.

If i was courting popularity on here I could go along with the crowd
    Last edited by SBRed48; 12-04-2021 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Do you read the threads......? Some conversations don’t have to be written with a thousand exclamation marks and capitals! Also, not all of the posts you have to be about you Nudge..........
    There’s no snobbery, no One-upmanship.
    In my post, an explanation of my heritage to explain to Mr Colliers that no harm or malice was intended.

It’s how we sort have things out on here. I get you won’t be used to it,.....
    Politely, and without accusing each other of being certain “Labels”.......
    Once it’s done, it’s done.... it doesn’t go on for months and Months......

No reply needed.
    I meant to say , I knew how you meant it but if its a sore subject folk can read it how they want to (personally I think whats done is done and cant be changed - I was only 7 in the strike so experienced it second hand , but I understand its part of our heritage and i would think everyone is proud of our background - if they're not thats their beef). This is the problem with Social Media - folk can run a million miles with something and take stuff out of context to suit a narrative-although I'm not saying this has happened here before folk start! (take some stuff on BBS - whch I read but have stopped posting on)- and I agree footballers are fickle - look at what happened under PH

Some people will find arguments even when the isnt any to be had... 5th in league and 7 pages of utter drivell....SIMPLE... you dont like Val.. stay away..... you dont like hoofball .. stay away.. you dont like owners/kit man/parking bloke.... stay away.... WE DONT CARE WE WILL STILL BE THERE.

And if you dont like me.... come tap me on shoulder n say so!. Not by being a keyboard warrior

??????????

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    Some people will find arguments even when the isnt any to be had... 5th in league and 7 pages of utter drivell....SIMPLE... you dont like Val.. stay away..... you dont like hoofball .. stay away.. you dont like owners/kit man/parking bloke.... stay away.... WE DONT CARE WE WILL STILL BE THERE.
    If that is aimed at me, I do stay away. So no problem.

You are clearly a better fan than me, so stand up and be proud.

Is Post 65 a threat of violence on a 72 year old man ? Dangerous stuff Keyboard Warrior.

Warriva next , feytin in playgrarnd ? Opinions ? Wiv all gorrum , this thread is wunna most bizarre av ivva read onneer, Time to call a truce for ivvrybody , Yuv bin teld narr so behave yersens
    " back to Maverick "

Am telling mi Dad on thee.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Am telling mi Dad on thee.
    Thall gerra reyt scutch offim " my dad's king of the world "

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast