+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Runt In The Litter At Cruft's Dog Show

The Runt In The Litter At Cruft's Dog Show

The two bob budget hoof ball merchants from one of the most deprived areas of the country .

We aren't from royal Berkshire or even a multi million pound team on the Dorset coast backed by billionaire money .

We aren't from West London either with a s****y new stadium .

In some ways our horrible style of football at times is quite heartwarming and I'm beginning to realise why the crazy gang from Wimbledon drew the inner belief and inspiration they did to keep putting it up the bigger clubs in the old first division and PL .

One thing seems perfectly clear to me and that's we won't at least be patronised in the same way we were in the PL the last time should we make it up this season .

I sincerely hope everyone hates us for the foreseeable who ever comes up against us .

You play off contenders continue with your nice and Sky friendly football but should we make the top six which I believe we will .

Just remember your going to have to get past the oinks from South Yorkshire if you want to get to the PL and you are going to hate having to do so .

Bring it on .

Historically all bar Norwich , in the current top 7 have been lower league fixtures , ourselves being the stand out team amongst them for playing at an higher level consistently , Sky and others pour scorn on us , and that's unfair , the Premier league has altered our History , very annoying at best

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Historically all bar Norwich , in the current top 7 have been lower league fixtures , ourselves being the stand out team amongst them for playing at an higher level consistently , Sky and others pour scorn on us , and that's unfair , the Premier league has altered our History , very annoying at best
    The old fourth division from the season 1977/78 contained .

Watford , Brentford , Swansea , Reading , Bournemouth and Barnsley .

You make a good point Roma .

Wazza Warnock post Barnsley saying he needs more quality.
    In other words ....... spend spend spend !!!
    And in other other words ........ I’m not bothered how much Boro goes into the red as long as I’ve got a chance of beating Barnsley even tho just one of our current players cost the same as the whole Barnsley squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Wazza Warnock post Barnsley saying he needs more quality.
    In other words ....... spend spend spend !!!
    And in other other words ........ I’m not bothered how much Boro goes into the red as long as I’ve got a chance of beating Barnsley even tho just one of our current players cost the same as the whole Barnsley squad.
    Warnock has eight Championship promotions with bang average squads.

Show us your medals.

He is a little Sh1tzu who has won at Crufts eight times.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 10-04-2021 at 06:40 PM.

Agree with your OP Animal. Feck em, feck lot on em. Today summed up what we're all abart. Horrible game, three points and a clean sheet. Merci beaucoup as Val would say

Warnock was very complimentary about us in an interview I listened to pre match with Teeside journos .

Loved the fact we'd put the cat amongst the pigeons as a small club and sincerely hoped we'd go up .

No axe to grind with Neil , his managerial record is second to none and most of the time on a limited budget .

He's paid us massive respect pre game and I'm happy to pay him the respect he deserves too for a long and distinguished career in management in return .

Name:  C36DCB0D-690D-4E14-902C-B110B35DFE28.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  25.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    Name:  C36DCB0D-690D-4E14-902C-B110B35DFE28.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  25.0 KB
    Show me a footballer that doesn't want to laik in a winning team whatever their style

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Ballax to em Roma. Wiv nivver bin popular or been given any kind of credit. Even when we went up in 1997 we laiked free flowing attacking football that worra joy to watch and still got patronising remarks abart us all the time.

Siege mentality. That's what this Tarn is all abart. Miners strike proves that.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast