+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Player of the Season so far ?

We've got heroes again.

Helik for me, he’s improved the defense no end since he’s come in plus he’s weighed in with some important goals.

Anderson for me. To come back from the start he had, and deliver some great performances. Helik a close second..... purely for the Boxing Day goal!

Nobody's mentioned Ritzmaier !!

He will be back next season if we lose Mowatt

Toss up between Mowatt and Mads for me.
    Probably Mads as he will still be a red next season (hopefully)

Helik and Mowatt run him close but it's got to be Mads for me. I always thought there was a centre half in there but was concerned about the number of mistakes he was making. But he's really turned it round this season and is now a consistent performer. Turning it round to the extent that he has must have been really difficult and hard work because he could well have been dropped for good. I think not having the crowds there at the end of last season probably helped him. It's an enormous credit to the lad that he's turned it round, so he gets my vote.

What's great to see about this thread is the POTY isn't a shoe in for anyone .

Several high level candidates getting put forward which goes to show we are a team rather than one individual miles in front of everyone else .

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    Helik and Mowatt run him close but it's got to be Mads for me. I always thought there was a centre half in there but was concerned about the number of mistakes he was making. But he's really turned it round this season and is now a consistent performer. Turning it round to the extent that he has must have been really difficult and hard work because he could well have been dropped for good. I think not having the crowds there at the end of last season probably helped him. It's an enormous credit to the lad that he's turned it round, so he gets my vote.
    If he stay here, he will be a Legend. Bigger than most recent ones. He came here and got towellled. Fans now know he wasn’t given a chance. was a far better player than he showed. WHO SCOUTED THIS GUY...? AND HELIK TOO!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12