+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: PL table now updated for games played 10th April

PL table now updated for games played 10th April

They say the Bookies love a coupon buster and boy did Leeds Utd deliver that today with their amazing win at Man City.

It completely wiped all of us out on the PL, as 99% went for a City home win, such is their dominance over the Premiership. Only Ackworthmiller was brave enough to go for a draw and up to the 89th minute he had it spot on. I thought I had put up the easiest set of fixtures for some time in order to hopefully see another 'grist' and for someone to get 10/10 but, alas it wasn't to be.

One thing to note, there wasn't a single draw amongst all 10 fixtures, surely that's a first in all the years this has been run?

There's a lot of stuttering going off with the top four but we have a brand new leader as Millerstale steps off the winning podium and leaves it all to AvondaleMiller to sit there aloft of us all. How long will the new leader reign? It's down to us all to battle him for that title that is getting ever so closer.

Again we see another big goal bonus, no winners so it goes begging again

The Shout outs: No double figure scores but four of us scored 8 points, BramleyMiller58, CaytonMiller CAMiller and myself.

Goal Bonus: 33 goals scored so the last two have been very high. Again no winner and surely it's going to be claimed soon.

Wooden Spoon: No messing this week with one outstanding claimer and that is BigLadonOS who scored a small 3 points. All yours pal for one week, enjoy

Some moves up and down....where are you? Check it all out.

Ill take the 3 before a massive score in the next two