+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: The rebuild...

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    At this rate we're going to need to rebuild NCM, never mind NCFC
    If that's the case, this poll would be an ideal foundation brick.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    At this rate we're going to need to rebuild NCM, never mind NCFC
    It does aeem to be filled with constant crap from some posters who are full of their own importance ( self appointed pillocks). A number of topics degenerate into spats from a gobby few who take pleasure in winding each other up. Getting bleddy tedious.

Getting?

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    I'm checking through the thread to see when Davy asked for a knight in shining to come rescue him and I can't find it anywhere. Yet both of you (usual suspects) insert yourself into a football debate and once again take it off topic.

Maybe he sent both PMs if not then it's just a little sad.

Elite your posts perfectly sums up one of your problems and why it's been suggested by others that you maybe should take a break from NCM. Your weakness is you care too much.

As I've told you probably a dozen times before "Nobody cares", certainly nobody cares anywhere near as much as you no matter how many questions or polls you pose to the masses that get next to no response#tumbleweed.

People just want to discuss debate and argue over Notts like we were all doing before you hijacked your latest post. There was no mention of anything other than Ian Burchnall, the owners the club, this was all football and no handbags until you two jumped in.

People have told you this countless times but you clearly can't resist. Is it an addiction? Probably, can you stop? Hopefully. Let's not go over this needlessly again. If you are desperate PM me but make sure your inbox isn't full this time lol.

Pedro, I worry about you, I fear you are going to spiral out of control again, talk to yourself, invent things during your latest confusing ramblings, repeat yourself, get yourself all het up and in a spin over basically nothing. I know you main target Ardley has gone now but can't you have a little break before you find your next obsession?

We saw it recently unfortunately, and I stayed well out of it as other kind folk on here tried to help you out and point out to you the madness. You know the thread I mean, it was quite to sad to see tbh.

Nobody wants to see that again, I certainly don't.

If you want to discuss the mission or any non Notts topics specifically with Mr then PM , give everyone else a break. Same applies to you Elite, it's the obvious solution.

Let's think of others for once, let's think of NCM. The message board has been much improved recently why would anyone wish to see that change.

Let's the people talk about the rebuild , minor or major and what's needed. It's what people want
    I'm not sure how this is off topic when the question I asked you about is on this thread and is on the topic you had quoted on?
    Go back to the early stages where you mocked a poster where we have now established that you had no validity in doing so.
    It only went off topic when you didn't answer the question and deflected the subject by bringing up past and non related issues.
    Remember you were asked to give us the details and clauses on IB's contract as you ridiculed a poster questioning the strategy of a 4 year deal and countered his argument by refering to clauses inserted into the contract..
    All completely on topic, until you ignored the question and started your deflecting tactics.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415