+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T - Lyndon Dykes

Still doing well then

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Still doing well then
    Lyndon Dykes has now scored 10 goals from his last 14 league games and has chipped in with 4 assists. Good luck to him and Scotland tonight against Denmark.

Big Lyndon Dykes is doing okay for club and country I see

Where’s Francis Begbie ?

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    Big Lyndon Dykes is doing okay for club and country I see

Where’s Francis Begbie ?

aboot fecking time as he was garbage at queens ,balls bouncing off his knees and just a rummel yep he gets goals now but still not a good player .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    aboot fecking time as he was garbage at queens ,balls bouncing off his knees and just a rummel yep he gets goals now but still not a good player .
    Dear Francis , Jealousy is a terrible disease.

Get well soon

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    Dear Francis , Jealousy is a terrible disease.

Get well soon
    Classless and clueless but could make a good talent scout for the likes of--- Berwick Rangers perhaps?

Sadly, all it proves to the BOD is: don't listen to a word Francis says.

Sometimes in life Francis, - you are better to say "I was wrong" and you were wrong and still are wrong when it comes to Lyndon Dykes.

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post

Sometimes in life Francis, - you are better to say "I was wrong" and you were wrong and still are wrong when it comes to Lyndon Dykes.
    Exactly Jardi.

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post

It's a weird one jardi, I have a few supporter pals whome it would kill to admit the big man was a good player. Watch the highlights of the Queens Ayr game where Dobbie scored four goals.

Classless, clueless, bod shouldn’t listen to Francis!! How dare anyone disagree with you all. For starters I agree with Francis in that dykes is not a great player. He is a player who works hard now, but so many times he would be missing in a queens shirt. If he was playing the bigger clubs you would see that effort but when against a Alloa or the likes he just didn’t fancy it. like Francis says, he is a rummel. A physical player who is strong in the air. He does not have a great first touch and isn’t a great passer of a football and despite his recent record, he is not a natural finisher
    Can I argue against his recent scoring record. Not really as he has taken his chances this season but is he a complete international footballer? He is nowhere near that standard. Nobody remembers the chances he has missed. Nobody remembers any goals he has created for himself, nobody takes notice of the times he gives up possession with stupid passes. Will he ever have the ability of Dobie? Because he would create chances for himself, he would link up play brilliantly, he did have a great first touch and he scored more than he missed. Yet he never got a look in at international level.
    That’s what dykes has to be able to do before I would say he is great. And I suspect that is what Francis is getting at.
    so to make ridiculous comments about Francis is harsh to say the least, or is it down to certain people not liking someone disagreeing with their opinion? If that’s the case then what is the point of this board. It would appear that if you don’t agree with an opinion from certain people then you are bullied and laughed at.
    And as for the bod listening to anyone. I don’t think that will ever happen jardi. Same with the manager listening. Yes they may see comments but they will always do it there own way, whether any of us agree with it or not and if anyone thinks differently then in my opinion, they are delusional

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)