+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T - Lyndon Dykes

O/T - Lyndon Dykes

I see big Lyndon Dykes has started scoring goals again for QPR after a long run of none. 4 goals from the last 4 games including a double and a man of the match performance yesterday. Great news for him , QPR and Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    I see big Lyndon Dykes has started scoring goals again for QPR after a long run of none. 4 goals from the last 4 games including a double and a man of the match performance yesterday. Great news for him , QPR and Scotland.

loool iv been waiting on the lyndon dykes brigade coming out as soon as he plays 1 or 2 games where he has done his job ,no mention of him for the last 3 or 4 months when he has been absolutely shocking with qpr fans ripping him to shreads on social media ,im i the only one on here that sees a pattern in dykes playes a few ok games then is garbage for 10 or so before he shows again and does a job then back to obscurity for another stint .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    loool iv been waiting on the lyndon dykes brigade coming out as soon as he plays 1 or 2 games where he has done his job ,no mention of him for the last 3 or 4 months when he has been absolutely shocking with qpr fans ripping him to shreads on social media ,im i the only one on here that sees a pattern in dykes playes a few ok games then is garbage for 10 or so before he shows again and does a job then back to obscurity for another stint .
    We have obviously been looking at very different social media channels. Guy hasn't scored yes and had some bad games but has contributed in what is a pretty crap QPR team.

Good to see him scoring now as he was always going to need time to settle into the English Championship. Close to 18 months ago he was with us.

He is a talented player.

Quote Originally Posted by CptQueens View Post
    We have obviously been looking at very different social media channels. Guy hasn't scored yes and had some bad games but has contributed in what is a pretty crap QPR team.

Good to see him scoring now as he was always going to need time to settle into the English Championship. Close to 18 months ago he was with us.

He is a talented player.

qpr fans on twitter mate over the last 4 months or so have been slaughtering him ,i posted the link on here back in january .

Quote Originally Posted by CptQueens View Post

He is a talented player.
    The Scotland manager would certainly agree with your summation and that's the quality of opinion that I would side with especially over social media.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    The Scotland manager would certainly agree with your summation and that's the quality of opinion that I would side with especially over social media.
    Credit where credits due to the lad. He’s stayed strong & positive through difficult times. Well done Lyndon

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    qpr fans on twitter mate over the last 4 months or so have been slaughtering him ,i posted the link on here back in january .
    Oh Well. Looks like they will have to put up with him. He is their top scorer after all.

Queens fans and QPR fans have something in common, - they cannot see the work that Dykes does and the selfish running off the ball.

Dykes is a grafter and he maybe burns himself out from time to time, but there is no doubt he is a talented player, - who will play for an even bigger club.

5 goals in 5 games now for super Lyndon Dykes and 10 for the season. Proving his social media doubters wrong

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    5 goals in 5 games now for super Lyndon Dykes and 10 for the season. Proving his social media doubters wrong
    Boy could we have done with him tonight.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)