+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: O/T - Lyndon Dykes

Another outstanding finish from Lyndon Dykes yesterday for QPR.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    Guess that you have not read enough of the guttural posts that this guy was regularly issuing or perhaps we should simply acknowledge the mental problems he has and go easy on him so as not to offend him
    what mental problems would these be spike ? i think dykes is a better player by far now than when at queens but still i detest watching players of that type on the ball ,and i dont get offended by silly clowns on social media sites that hide behind there keyboards spike ,maybe its yourself that has issues as you always like to comment with sad childish spats ,your pal johnny dumfries another who hides away under false names ,lets see how cheeky you guys are using your correct names lol .

i dont mind people having a spat at me infact i have a laugh at it as thats what football forums should be about ,differed opinions and a place for us mere fans to voice out our frustrations ,but when people have vendettas and just cheeky comments back it becomes pathetic ,im not easily offended lads so respect to all that use the forum the right way ,i have zero respect for the cheeky comment crew lol .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    what mental problems would these be spike ? i think dykes is a better player by far now than when at queens but still i detest watching players of that type on the ball ,and i dont get offended by silly clowns on social media sites that hide behind there keyboards spike ,maybe its yourself that has issues as you always like to comment with sad childish spats ,your pal johnny dumfries another who hides away under false names ,lets see how cheeky you guys are using your correct names lol .
    Great to see the old Francis back swinging from the hip and I did not question your mental state but was responding to Fatfan who seemed concerned as to your health.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    Guess that you have not read enough of the guttural posts that this guy was regularly issuing or perhaps we should simply acknowledge the mental problems he has and go easy on him so as not to offend him
    Spike going by that you did say he had mental health issues and if you read through my posts you’ll see I’m referring to the way everyone rounds on someone who may have a different opinion to the majority on here.

Fatfan, no one is having a go at Francis, - they are merely stating the bleeding obvious which is that Dykes is a quality player.

There really isn't anything to debate here, - unless of course, - you wish to argue that night doesn't follow day.

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    Fatfan, no one is having a go at Francis, - they are merely stating the bleeding obvious which is that Dykes is a quality player.

There really isn't anything to debate here, - unless of course, - you wish to argue that night doesn't follow day.
    In your opinion jardi. Many people would disagree. And I beg to differ with people having a go at Francis and others that have left the site in the past. Your sarcasm is ripping out with the comment about night and day. Just typifies my argument with that comment!!! Of course I’ll probably have a mental illness or be told to pipe down as Francis has been told many times in the past for daring to have a different view

Fatfan, - everyone is entitled to a different view, - of course they are.

I'll leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by fatfan View Post
    In your opinion jardi. Many people would disagree. And I beg to differ with people having a go at Francis and others that have left the site in the past. Your sarcasm is ripping out with the comment about night and day. Just typifies my argument with that comment!!! Of course I’ll probably have a mental illness or be told to pipe down as Francis has been told many times in the past for daring to have a different view

fatfan thay can keep having a go as long as thay want mate ,i get some excitement awaiting on there barrage of insanity lol ,in the meantime our club queens are struggling big time under the stewardship of willie hewitson our hallowed chairman who can do no wrong in this lots eyes ,we have a manager that is happy to plod along putting zero pressure on the chairman (yes man johnstone ) tactical knowledge of the man is poor ,sets up negative not to lose ,cant think of anything worse for queens atm ,il tell you and no doubt the grusome houndogs will jump in here ,hewitson is running this club into the ground and has a manager with as good a football brain as john mcenroe ,we need change at palmy and i reckon most are starting to see the need now in dumfries .

Another goal again so far tonight for Lyndon, against Notts Forest.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)