+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Burnley helping us ...

Burnley helping us ...

As it stands.

You put the mockers on that Boingy!

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    As it stands.
    Newcastle are currently 1-2 up. I hate threads like this. It's all clearly your fault. Bloody Jonahs do my head in.........

No point in threads like this, if anyone thinks we can avoid relegation then the psychiatrist‘s consulting room should be booked. Apart from being now 11 points from safety look at our goal difference, one half decent performance v Chelsea doesn’t make us world beaters

Totally my fault. Season over. Apologies. lol

Yep, what little hope we had, and it was a little, has now disappeared into the sunset. We've still got to keep going though and gain as many points as we can. Let's try and finish in the 18th spot.

Totally my fault. Season over. Apologies. lol
    Boingyyyyyyy grrrrr you’ve completely ruined it for us

Take a 50% pay cut for next season or a transfer to any other board that will have ya

Saint Maximin coming on for Newcastle made all the difference and he won it for them. The last match at the Hawthorns before lockdown was, if I remember correctly, the FA Cup game versus Newcastle and it was Saint Maximin that did the damage against us that night. Grrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Saint Maximin coming on for Newcastle made all the difference and he won it for them. The last match at the Hawthorns before lockdown was, if I remember correctly, the FA Cup game versus Newcastle and it was Saint Maximin that did the damage against us that night. Grrrr!
    Absolute quality player, now the Toon have him back they will pick up the points needed to survive, I could see us possibly getting to 35 points prior to that result, however that won’t be enough now. Let’s get Allardyces contract agreed for next season sharpish

Totally my fault.......
    Agreed. Walks away muttering to self in tongues whilst searching for the hatchet ( 😊 ) .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)