+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any news on Roberts yet?

Quote Originally Posted by magicianpie View Post
    Out for the season. On O/S.
    Excellent

So now we’ve become a team with no attacking flair or the ability to deal with set pieces. I suspect we’ll drop out of the playoffs before the seasons over.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieNate View Post
    So now we’ve become a team with no attacking flair or the ability to deal with set pieces. I suspect we’ll drop out of the playoffs before the seasons over.
    He has been out for almost the whole season but we have got into the play-offs and only a couple of games ago were in a very strong position. I am pretty sure we will finish in the play-offs and wouldn't totally write us off winning them as we have another 13 games before them (although it's unlikely). There is attacking flair if we play to our strengths.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    He has been out for almost the whole season but we have got into the play-offs and only a couple of games ago were in a very strong position. I am pretty sure we will finish in the play-offs and wouldn't totally write us off winning them as we have another 13 games before them (although it's unlikely). There is attacking flair if we play to our strengths.
    Yes there is. Enzio is more than capable of filling Cal's spot. But not as a wingback.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Yes there is. Enzio is more than capable of filling Cal's spot. But not as a wingback.
    I wouldnt bet on him being in the starting eleven. Someone has to make way for Doyle....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123