+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Mickey Mellon

I'm 100% behind Micky Mellon so I hope it is rubbish or it can be sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    Yip, we need to have a settled club for a couple of years

Hope its not true i want him to stay for next season and hopefully beyond because he is successful. Until i hear stephen Pressley ruling himself out of the role i wont believe it

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    Hope too god some of these scenarios are rubbish. Being asked to take on family a member! Surely not. We are United? I want MM to stay get a window and hopefully off load some of the dead wood and see what he can do. He deserves that at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Hope too god some of these scenarios are rubbish. Being asked to take on family a member! Surely not. We are United? I want MM to stay get a window and hopefully off load some of the dead wood and see what he can do. He deserves that at the very least.
    if thats true i hope he leaves and says so. Ashgar wont last long if we all unite against that. But all heresay so unfair to think thats what happening unless anyone knows this for sure. i dont believe it but i do believe ashgar jnr has been earmarked for a step up and maybe thats where this is coming from. If so Micky has all our support here.

Need to remember that Ashgar isn't coming from no place, he is in charge of our Under 18s and does have a legit background himself. Its not like Tony's retarded son Blake is suddenly coming in and getting a job

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    Need to remember that Ashgar isn't coming from no place, he is in charge of our Under 18s and does have a legit background himself. Its not like Tony's retarded son Blake is suddenly coming in and getting a job
    i really hope he doesnt have a son called blake BR. fair enough Adam may be on the eve of something amazing but jesus it makes me cross if they hang MM out to dry.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    i really hope he doesnt have a son called blake BR. fair enough Adam may be on the eve of something amazing but jesus it makes me cross if they hang MM out to dry.
    I really hope he doesn't either! Just to clarify I in no way think, know or believe that Tony Ashgar has a son (or daughter) with any sort of disability. Any name used here was meant as fictitious and any correlation with anyone living or dead is purely coincidental
    Last edited by BackRowArab; 22-04-2021 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    I really hope he doesn't either! Just to clarify I in no way think, know or believe that Tony Ashgar has a son (or daughter) with any sort of disability. Any name used here was meant as fictitious and any correlation with anyone living or dead is purely coincidental

Adam Asghar is in his late 20's. If he is anywhere near the manager's role it will STINK. I don't doubt he has the knowledge/ability/coaching badges etc, but come on, if he was the next Mourinho he wouldna be at Utd.

I can get why MM wouldn't want him in his coaching team though (if that is true)... basically your bosses son working with you... not ideal. Leave him where he is please.

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)