+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Mickey Mellon

If Micky Mellon left NO way would i want Mcinnes.That beard FFS.

I don't agree, would say both would through the interest in if our job came up this summer, think we'd work things out salary wise incase of del boy and Robinson still done an excellent job for a few years at Motherwell overall, and good at introducing and improving younger promising players

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    I don't agree, would say both would through the interest in if our job came up this summer, think we'd work things out salary wise incase of del boy and Robinson still done an excellent job for a few years at Motherwell overall, and good at introducing and improving younger promising players
    I will bow to your superior knowledge mate.

Also McInnes number 2 still lives in Dundee. His kids go to same school as mine. But as I say hope MM want a proper run at Scottish premier with full pre season and transfer window.

McInnes, how many goals in that run of games again? Yeah love to have him in to make our football exciting again 😂

Mellon in!! 👍

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Got to remember he was interviewed before we appointed w@nknamara and reason the snake never gave him the gig was he swore to much, i swear to **** that's gospel by the way

Good to see a bit of support for our manager instead of all the "get rid" posts that have been on social media over the last few months. He has accomplished the main job he had to do with games still to be played, and we have a reasonable chance of a wee cup run.

I’m hoping Mickey stays, see what he can do with the squad and campaign next season.

I think he shows great enthusiasm for Dundee United, be surprised if he felt it was time to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I will bow to your superior knowledge mate.
    Not superior knowledge

But if MM decided to go, those two are exactly the types you want if Utd are going to become a consistent top six club pushing for top 4 and doing decent in domestic cups

To become the Utd of old, hoping MM can do it but we will see

The Sheep sh@gger thread on McInnes ran to 619 pages mostly wanting him out but what do they know eh?.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)