+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Mickey Mellon

Quote Originally Posted by spikeontheright View Post
    Aye, because burying your head in the sand and ignoring what's going on always turns out well. The fact of the matter is that we have a sporting director who has no experience at a top class football club and one of his first appointments was his son, who also had no experience coaching at a top class club with elite players. Now it looks like he's trying to get his son operating at first team level.

Nothing to see here.
    Everyone has to start someplace, sorry we couldn't being in Ralph Rangnick or Txiki Begiristain, but you know we aren't a top class football club

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    I'm sure Micky reads UnitedMad so can I say directly "Don't ferkin leave us - the journey has only started"
    If he does Mickey the front 3 thing doesnt work what about Shanks and one other please? and clark is not a midfielder. (hope he proves me wrong at 14:30)

I think Micky has shown what he can do today.

MELLON MUST STAY

Come on United !!!

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    I think Micky has shown what he can do today.

MELLON MUST STAY

Come on United !!!
    He has a very good cup record right throughout his career. It was one of the things that excited me most about his appointment.

Didnt expect that performance. Ssbs are furious. Which is nice

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    If he does Mickey the front 3 thing doesnt work what about Shanks and one other please? and clark is not a midfielder. (hope he proves me wrong at 14:30)
    Well i look stupid eh lol ����������

I hope the powers that be at Tannadice and in America noticed yesterday how a team at home with a much bigger budget than us were hammered with their new rookie manager both on and off the field by Mr Micky Mellon,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    On Sunday a poster on here said he heard from a good source that Micky is away at the end of the season.I have heard today that it is down to nepotism.
    To anyone wondering what i'm on about its all to do with the manager being asked to take on a coach who is a family member of someone in a powerful position at the club.
    He has refused to do this and his relationship has broken down with this member of staff and he is indeed leaving.
    Found it and right enough its over a month ago.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Found it and right enough its over a month ago.
    Was about to link you to this. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Was about to link you to this. ��
    Cheers mate,i did think it was a good while ago though.Affshore must have been......Affshore or in Kenya.

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)