+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cals mum

Cals mum

I have just read a comment on Facebook from Cals mum regarding comments on there from 'fans' calling him sick note and if he was a horse they would shoot him.
    Her name is Kerry Linsdell and she was angry saying he is devastated and she's never seen him so down, people don't know how Covid took a lot out of him both mentally and physically.
    She did thank People for messages of support also.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I have just read a comment on Facebook from Cals mum regarding comments on there from 'fans' calling him sick note and if he was a horse they would shoot him.
    Her name is Kerry Linsdell and she was angry saying he is devastated and she's never seen him so down, people don't know how Covid took a lot out of him both mentally and physically.
    She did thank People for messages of support also.
    I can’t believe these trolls are allowed to get away with it. Racism is rife on social media at the moment and should be dealt with harshly. For our so called fans to voice such vitriol about a player is beyond belief. What is wrong with these people ?

Social media can be the pits sometimes. Good for her for saying something back to those imbeciles.

I condemn the trolls but they're a fact of life on social media and almost impossible to regulate out of existence. For that reason, people should stay away from Twitter, Facebook et al if they're not able to dismiss such remarks and treat them with the contempt they deserve. The best way to regard social media is like bad theatre - entertaining if you can see the dark humour and irony in it, but of no fundamental consequence whatsoever.

These are probably the ones itching for him back weeks ago when not fit. Maybe been rushed back that bit too quick. would sooner he missed an extra 3 games & see out the remainder fully fit when we may need him

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Social media can be the pits sometimes. Good for her for saying something back to those imbeciles.
    Probably most of them post on here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Probably most of them post on here!!!
    Doubt it, cos most on here at least say their bit & nothing like that has been mentioned afik

As we know NCM can hit a few embarrassing depths from time to time with a few emotive comments from a few 'loose cannons' but it's nowt compared to the absolute Notts Muppets who regularly post on Facebook and Twitter.

It's the Wild Wild West on both social media platforms, you can basically say almost anything no matter how inaccurate, how embarrassing or how disgusting.

These people are a disgrace and an embarrassment to the club!

I don’t think it is a good idea to name Roberts mum on here - needs taking down

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast