+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Score and scorers predictions vs. Solihull Moors 13.04.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    If Solihull have any quality they'll find us out unless Burchinall has learned a BIG lesson and doesn't put Enzio in defence, he has KE, Lacey, Brindley or any other defender you care to name for that position and Enzio is far better up the sharp end. I just hope IB doesn't sulk and drop him altogether.

IB just HAS to learn on his feet and not try any daft experiments, we aren't desperate - yet

A crap 1-0 to Solihull ...and the support turns.
    Lesson 1 being: DKE is a better wing back than Enzio. Leave Enzio on the bench as an impact sub a la Cal and if you choose to play him for Gawd's sake play him on the wing or in a forward position.

Solihull Motors 0-2 Notts, (more in desperate hope than expectation).

Wooters 2

Link for stream...

https://live.groupvisual.co.uk/smfc
    Last edited by countygump; 12-04-2021 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Mind your own bloody business.

Another defeat I think, 2-1. About time Wootton scored.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Lesson 1 being: DKE is a better wing back than Enzio. Leave Enzio on the bench as an impact sub a la Cal and if you choose to play him for Gawd's sake play him on the wing or in a forward position.
    It's strange why Burchinall left Enzio where he did for 70 minutes. He shouldn't have experimented like that in a game, and having done so why could he not see from the dug-out what we could see on the telly, why leave it so long? Enzio should not have been subbed, he should have been pushed forward and DKE sent on in his place.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    Another defeat I think, 2-1. About time Wootton scored.
    Weren’t Wootton’s last league goals against Solihull?

The manager has some interesting decisions to make: Stick with 3-5-2 but change the personnel around a little (DKE at RWB; Lacey in the three at the back, Chicksen at LWB; freshen the midfield up with Ruben in), or go back to four at the back and hope we aren’t overrun in midfield?

I’d stick with the 3-5-2 in a must-win game against mid-table opposition.

It's strange why Burchinall left Enzio where he did for 70 minutes. He shouldn't have experimented like that in a game, and having done so why could he not see from the dug-out what we could see on the telly? The tv commentators could see it, we could see it, why leave it so long? Enzio should not have been subbed, he should have been pushed forward, Griffiths off and DKE sent on in defence.

Just took the dogs on the park and there was a dead Magpie near the gates, it's a sign I tells ya!!!

Don,t suppose you saw Ardley hovering around the dead Magpie ??

excellent viewing, even if I do say so myself

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    Don,t suppose you saw Ardley hovering around the dead Magpie ??
    No, but there were a couple of property developer looking types with a long tape and a dumpy level kicking the poor bird to see if it was actually dead. We always have the past though and our tiny glories, however small.

Last edited by countygump; 12-04-2021 at 12:03 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast