+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Score and scorers predictions vs. Solihull Moors 13.04.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Solihull have taken 10 points from the last 12 without conceding a single goal.

They're 7th in the home results only table. They've beaten Hartlepool, Chesterfield and Halifax on their own patch as well as holding Sutton to a 0-0.

Tougher fixture than we might think and after Saturday I can't see us winning this one. Hope we get a draw at least but I think we might lose this.

0-1.
    That's says 0-1 to Notts we're away you know

2-0 them.

2-2. 2 late goals again. Enzio, if he's not playing in goal, Knowles. If Enzio is in goal, he'll come up for an injury time corner and score.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    2-2. 2 late goals again. Enzio, if he's not playing in goal, Knowles. If Enzio is in goal, he'll come up for an injury time corner and score.
    Weather is a ripper at the moment isn't it FL after last weeks Monsoon! Hope you are well up there. Cooling down here now but its been a very cool summer on the whole I think. Global warming?? Bah! I am heading to FNQ at christmas but I am not sure if I will get as far as Cairns. If I do I will let you know. QP.

I don't care how long is contract is because if he goes on a long losing run and we crash down the league I am sure the brothers will act.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I don't care how long is contract is because if he goes on a long losing run and we crash down the league I am sure the brothers will act.
    Ardley under performed for two thirds of a season and I am still fairly convinced that they only acted as they thought they would lose their man to someone else. Hence a 4 year contract.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Ardley under performed for two thirds of a season and I am still fairly convinced that they only acted as they thought they would lose their man to someone else. Hence a 4 year contract.
    True but we never crashed down the league. Ardley had us in and around the playoffs both this season and last.

I agree I believe the timing was more a IB than NA trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    True but we never crashed down the league. Ardley had us in and around the playoffs both this season and last.

I agree. Ardley was not suited to us. He did his best and it all looked very rosy. The model our owners want is quite different to Neal lose 11 / 12 get sacked and then get a new job Ardley when the team you left then stay up.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post

Absolutely. The Man the brothers really wanted was available and up for the job, plus, how much more difficult would it have been to give Ardley the sack if he had got us to Wembley?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast