....and those absolutely appalling Prem sides like Norwich who got absolutely battered every week, but will come back down and not even break sweat going back up, such is the gulf (due to money, of which we have none) between the 2 divisions. That will continue happening next season with Sheff Utd, WBA & Fulham. I may be wrong, but I am nit sure they have won 10 games between the 3 of them this season in the Prem. You watch them next season.
We are simply in there making up the numbers. Like every season. Sometimes you have a decent one, sometimes you have a poor one. For whatever reason. This is all normal.
What has changed is this modern attitude of following these power hungry Prem clubs who sack managers like they are going out of fashion in the pursuit of glory. Because alot have resources, fans base to support that crazy notion.
Personally I am non-plussed about Mowbray. if he stays, I can pretty much tell you now where about's we will finish next. And I know the absolute mess we are in off the pitch. So unless we roll the dice, get extremely lucky & find a Dyche, I just feel we will end up with another Mowbray.
My fear is, if they got it wrong. I would not risk that, as for me every season I think they will finish around mid-table.