+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blackburn game moved.....

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    F***s it got to do with Morris, does he take the corners, does he give the ball away?
    You're living in cloud ****ing coo coo land you

If you pin no blame on Morris whatsoever then you need your head testing

We've gone from a having a well run club, owned our own stadium, zero debt, a good squad which just needed 1 or 2 added to it... to a club that no longer owns its own stadium, has debts piling up, a squad whereby we're getting excited by Jozwiak... LOL... And we're managed by a bloke who can't string a sentence together...

We've been fleeced my man

What's your last paragraph got anything to do with not being able to score consistently? Ha ha you do really set yourself up every time you reappear, so we can't score because we don't own our ground is comedy gold

TBF apart from his stupid last sentence the rest is pretty spot on!

None of it though has anything to do with why we lost tonight, if we get relegated it won't just be because of tonight's game, the rot set in under cocu

Oh great...we lose, Tricky starts gloating and DCFCA, the harbinger of negativity, is back.

What’s done is done...pick yourselves up, dust yourselves down, stop looking for scapegoats and go and get three points at Preston next week...that’s all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Oh great...we lose, Tricky starts gloating and DCFCA, the harbinger of negativity, is back.

What’s done is done...pick yourselves up, dust yourselves down, stop looking for scapegoats and go and get three points at Preston next week...that’s all that matters.
    Before you go into cardiac territory RA. I am entitled to take the piss, as you lot do so frequently over my shower.
    I'd like to refer you to a recent post of mine, where I stated that Rov'rum have too many games to catch up. Unless Direby do their best to throw every game they play.

It isn't my fault they want to oblige.

Another game, another loss. What was the run of results that cost Cocu his job?

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    Another game, another loss. What was the run of results that cost Cocu his job?

wr won't survive the change of ownership IMO. Not sure what he could have done about this eve though, even the defence looked woeful.

What he could have done about tonight where we again confirmed how poor we are I don't know but I believe an experienced manager would have more nous to drag us over the line! Wayne is learning 'on the fly' but we've haven't got time for someone to earn his stripes!
    In his early days as Manager the squad was much stronger than now and he did well to achieve excellent results but the loss of the likes of Bielik and others have exposed his inability at making the whole greater than the parts.
    One is tempted to believe that finance and convenience at a time when Mel was looking to move ownership of the club on had a hand in Wayne's appointment! Can he save the day, probably not with this inept lot but perhaps Rotherham will - that seems to be our best hope!

In a game in which the stats, possession apart, were pretty even, we saw the difference in the last third of the pitch. We looked good up to that point, they looked good up to and including the shot. Admittedly we did look more dangerous in the last 15 to 20 minutes when we really needed that 2nd to get a point but, again, it ws too little, too late.

Our goal had a modicum of luck about it. Some good interchanges saw a cross from the right get well overhit. Fortunately Shinnie chased another lost cause and put in a good cross for Lawro to head home.

Their equaliser came from an, IMO, unnecessary corner. Their full back chased the ball, stopped it on the goal line and then overran the ball, Bird I think it was, stepped in to put the ball out of play for a corner. IMO he had the time and opportunity to put it out for a throw. They scored from the corner, Gallagher rising unchallenged to head home.

What turned out to be the winner started with Wis losing his footing. A coupe of passes saw Elliott step inside onto his preferred left foot and the challenges were conspicuous by their absence. Good shot, very good shot actually but it should not have been allowed by a decent defence.

Over the 90, I think we probably deserved a point but, as ever with a side struggling for results, we didn't get it. 4 games to go and from here on in the performance is tertiary to the result and the result. Squeaky bum time is upon us.

With regard to the ref, he wasn't perfect but he got most things right and the number of errors he did make was a low number. Even more so when you compare it to the numbers many of our refs have clocked up against us this season. Then it all went south. In the very last minute, Festy burst into their box, surged to the line with the intention of putting in a cross and was brought down. I'd really love to know why the ref didn't deem it to be a penalty. That was about as nailed on as they come. Again, it's the sort of thing that happens when you're stuck in the corner with the blows raining down on you.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)