+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Blackburn game moved.....

Hmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Before you go into cardiac territory RA. I am entitled to take the piss, as you lot do so frequently over my shower.
    I'd like to refer you to a recent post of mine, where I stated that Rov'rum have too many games to catch up. Unless Direby do their best to throw every game they play.

It isn't my fault they want to oblige.
    ‘Cardiac territory’...lol. It’s football Tricky...if nothing else life has given me a sense of perspective.

It matters and of course I don’t want Derby to be relegated but it’s still just football...a sideshow to real life. Yes...of course you are ‘entitled to take the piss’ and I have no trouble at all with banter. The difference is I wouldn’t actually go on the Forest site to rub things in, but then you are, I suppose, the forum’s very own ‘Trojan Horse’.

My only observation was that, on top of losing a crucial match last night we now had to put up with your gloating and our periodic resident idiot returning to beat our troubled and sick owner with his ‘stick’ again.

You’re certainly enjoying the ascendancy at the moment Tricky...both in football and politics...but things can change very quickly.

P.S. Thanks for the objective analysis, MA.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 17-04-2021 at 08:47 AM.

Things change all the time. Life would be dull as dish water if they didn't.

Your hero Starmer looking like a dead donkey, your football team about to do what we did, wallow in the 3rd tier.

But things change.
    I fully endorse what you are saying about football. It's nowt in comparison to lifes pains.
    Still won't stop me pissing myself though. God knows I've had enough in return. Stenson himself revelled in it, but now is very quiet.
    C'est la vie.

PS I don't think what we did today was deliberate, honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Things change all the time. Life would be dull as dish water if they didn't.

Your hero Starmer looking like a dead donkey, your football team about to do what we did, wallow in the 3rd tier.

But things change.
    I fully endorse what you are saying about football. It's nowt in comparison to lifes pains.
    Still won't stop me pissing myself though. God knows I've had enough in return. Stenson himself revelled in it, but now is very quiet.
    C'est la vie.

PS I don't think what we did today was deliberate, honest.
    I have a lot more faith in Starmer than I do in Derby tbh...but we’re not down yet. What goes around comes around...although maybe not quite as quickly or accurately as we’d sometimes like.

IMO, the future is in our own hands. Brum and Wendy at home are HUGE games we have to win so no pressure there

PNE away is winnable and Swansea away.... well, they're top 6 and we've done reasonably well against top 6 sides this season.

All is not lost.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)