+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Early kick off at Solihull

Early kick off at Solihull

This is now a 7:00pm kick off

We're knackered then. We don't start playing until the second half at 8.45 normally!

Some thoughts from Scoop Curtis, as to why, if you were intending to replace Ardley, you couldn't have picked a worse moment for the new manager and the Squad, and our chances of a P/O place!

Worth a listen.

Wrong thread gumpy

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Wrong thread gumpy
    Ne'er mind.

One of my all time favorite Notts players.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Some thoughts from Scoop Curtis, as to why, if you were intending to replace Ardley, you couldn't have picked a worse moment for the new manager and the Squad, and our chances of a P/O place!

Worth a listen.
    Thing is why would we listen to two blokes like Scoop and Slater who dont support us ?

They seem very pally with Ardley and clearly dont like Burchnall.

Not having a pop at you Gump but Scoop needs to understand he was a failure....would those two be happy if Klopp/Ole relegated their teams and didnt come straight back up ...?!

The way I see it is the Reedtz brothers were going to replace Ardley anyway.
    They wanted IB in now as there will only be 2 months before the new season starts and one of those will be pre-season.
    This is so that the squad changes can be made with enough time to get them some pre-season.

Now here's my idea as to why not Ardley, I think Ardley may have been saying no to some players they were presenting.
    They took that as not being the team they want for next season and moved for IB as he was free and they liked that he wanted to be coach.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast