+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Toon v Irons

Before the game I said Willock for Longstaff. I dont understand Bruces choices. Shelvey is poor but hes has talked him into it. Playing home 2-0 and against 10 men I just dont understand how we played. Is it only the coach or does partly the blame go for the players. Anyway that was putrid.

Mind, second home game in a row we;ve conceded a very tight possible offside but they didn't bother with the lines.

Watching MotD, that was extremely close so why didn't they check?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Mind, second home game in a row we;ve conceded a very tight possible offside but they didn't bother with the lines.

Watching MotD, that was extremely close so why didn't they check?
    I think they did. They showed the blue line at TV.

Well done yesterday , 3 points must garantee Newcastle UTD Prem Football next season!
    We made life pretty hard for ourselves, thats about 4 own goals in 3 matches, must be a Prem record

still, not taking anything away from the winners! look forward to competing against the Toon in the coming season perhaps we'll get the double net time
    Take care and stay safe now
    John...

Cheers, John. We played well for a lot of the first half but that second half was as bad as anything we've seen this season-absolutely classic Bruceball.

We're very grateful for the first two goals-thank you very much.

Definitely still not safe although I'll feel a lot happier if Arsenal beat Fulham this afternoon. If there's anyone who could fuck it up from here, it's Bruce. Being nine points clear with a handful of games left is like being 2-0 up against a team with 10 men...

As for your boys, it's been a great season for you, especially when you consider that at this stage last season you were where we are now. Hope you can stick at it and keep fourth although you've got some stiff competition just behind you (Chelsea and Liverpool, not shitty Spurs! )

Quote Originally Posted by jacapus View Post
    Never in doubt......... clueless cabbage heeds tactics that is,2nd half !!!!!
    I stopped watching as soon as West. Ham scored the first, obvious what was gonna happen, seen it all before so many times! Our manager is bloody clueless, however the 3 points are very welcome. If he keeps us up will he be rewarded with a new contract,assuming the sale doesn’t go through. If we are sold, surely any new owners would want their choice of manager?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    That second half was as bad as anything I've seen from us this season.

Brilliant from Willock and he should definitely start next time out.

Fantastic 3 points but Bruce wants shot with shit for those second half tactics.
    2 goals to the good against 10 men, on the front foot & the manager tells the team at half time to sit back and manage the game.

Where as a genuine manager, Rafa, Sir Bob, KK even Pardew would have told the team to go forward and punish the Hammers. We should have strolled to a 5-0, 5-1 win.

Whilst the press and pundits spout the 'credit where credit is due' sh*te regarding the last few results.

The guy is a complete incompetent fraud.

Destined for a new contract next season if the take over doesn't happen.

The fact that West Ham were down to 10 men, We were up 2-0 at half time. Most Nufc fans were not too confident that we would win from that position, Says a lot about this club.
    That second half was appaling. And it is not the first time this season it has happened. Other managers would loose their jobs for that crap.

Well the season is over so i'd just like to say well done for staying up ( did say so)!
    all the best for next season except against us (double)!
    stay safe and healthy now
    John..

Cheers. A brilliant season for the hammers and hopefully you can build on it. Amazing to see how Moyes has ‘clicked’ there - he looked woeful at Sunderland. Funny old game!

We wait for a change in the ownership of our club otherwise we have nothing to look forward to on the pitch next season.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)