+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Good Article in the Mail & Cabbage Junior abuses Journalist on social media

Good Article in the Mail & Cabbage Junior abuses Journalist on social media

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...e-himself.html

https://www.nufcblog.co.uk/2021/05/2...t-what-a-mess/

Junior Cabbage attacked Craig Hope for his frank and honest article in the Mail. Calling the Journalist "You are a toxic poisonous little rat."

So what happened to the media blackout to combat online abuse?

Didn't that reach the Cabbage internet?

Oh come it's ok for entitled, spoiled rich daddies boys to attack professional Journalists but it's not ok for the professional Journalist to write a piece which addresses the smug insulting comments made only to p!ss the fan base off more.

Bruce lives in a world of bullies. He was a bully as a player, I'm sure he was a bully as a kid (both of them), fat lads when they were younger, big fatties pushing their weight around. Cabbage senior was a dirty cheat as a defender, in an age of stamping, kicking and other thuggery, Cabbage senior like all turds floated to the top of his craft.

Like Jimmy Saville he's one of those 'polite, quiet, respectful' bullies. It pulls the wool over the eyes of most people but when you've been around that behaviour all your life you see right through it.

This comment of 'humble pie' is a polite way of trying to bully people into thinking he has done a good job.

Cue, Junior Cabbage. The apple falls close to the tree. He has said what he dad is saying in private.

We all know full well, like Jimmy Saville and his ilk, they put on airs and graces in public whilst in private the are monsters of one kind or another.

The faux 'gentleman' act, pretending to be the defender of virtue and integrity ( I've heard many stories of Cabbage Senior stopping guys mid sentence in social setting as they've dropped some bad language in front of 'ladies', the classic white knight hypocrite behaviour ). Cabbage Junior is a man of his era and doesn't have the same social controls.

The best response to the Craig Hope article was silence.

The response from the Bruce camp is expected - low class, bawdy, thin skinned, negative bullying behaviour.

Like the many of the Owners men, from Pardew to Kinnear via Dennis Wise, Cabbage Senior & his entire cadre of vegetables make a mockery of our historic clubs dignity.

We can't even savour a win in the league or surviving for another season.

NUFC is a vintage piece of furniture riddled with wood worm and rotten to the core.

How we need a saviour, major restoration is needed.

HWTL - Howay Mandy, Ruebens and PiF let's get this trash oot the door and lets get this place fixed up.

P.S. I might call him derogatory names, Cabbage Heed etc here on the forum but you will not see me attacking anyone on Social media platforms such as Twitter etc.

Firstly because I only have a twitter log-in to read posts about NUFC. I don't it Twitter at all. Everything SnapFlix etc is a mystery to me. Never understood why people would want to air their dirty laundry in public... what to do

Secondly, whilst I may dislike and have obvious distain for the likes of Cabbage I do not hate people or things. Hating takes up a lot of energy, passion and time. All of these things I focus on the positives in my life. Career, girlfriend, friends etc.

As a younger man I was very angry and aggressive, as most of us are, mid guided, misdirected furious and confused by the hypocrisy of life; being brought up to be good, honest, to share, have compassion and care for people, community, loyalty, fraternity etc just to see it all mean nothing in the adult world.

However around 10 yrs ago I came to terms with the lies of life and crack on with my own journey along my own path. Today, bonnie lads and lasses I'd like to think I'm slightly more adjusted than the 19 yr old me but if you talked to the missus I'm sure she'd sing you a different tune. haha

all the best,

The fact that Brice isn’t, not only, being a bit humble himself but also concerned about major changes for next season, speaks volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    The fact that Bruce isn’t, not only, being a bit humble himself but also concerned about major changes for next season, speaks volumes.
    I wonder if he knows something which we don't.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    I wonder if he knows something which we don't.
    I'm sure that cabbage junior hears a lot of things we don't.

The writing is on the wall for the cabbage patch; that we all know.

Once the new guard replace Ashley's cadre of frauds the allotment will be completely dug up and tossed on the compost heap where they belong.

However the fact that he's come out with this disgusting abuse on behalf of his dad is just the classic mark of the man & his family.

Sadly our club is stained by the disrespectful lowlifes called the Bruce family. Shame on their name.

Cabbage heed-and his thick as mince son-wouldn't be able to spell humility, let alone understand what it is or be capable of it themselves.

What Bruce actually does is attempt to lower everybody's expectations of where we are and what we're capable of until he sets standards he can just about meet...at which points he thinks he deserves credit and starts with his 'humble pie' shite.

Steve, it's the end of season quiz night, shall I download some University Challenge questions...just to test ourseles, like?

Um....ah...no, no...not those

Mastermind?.

no, not those, either

ok...how about 15-1, the Weakest link....the Chase...Going for Gold....Blockbusters?

Nah, nah, howay, man...it's not like I couldn't win with those but, er...the Covid and that, y'knaa...

Right....Junior Scattergories?

Aye, aye, that'll do

*later that night.....

I knew it, I fucking knew it...I knew I wouldn't come last...that'll shut a few people up

You're mint you, boss

Cheers, Jonjo. Now, what were you saying about bacon??
    Last edited by Zippity; 25-05-2021 at 04:57 PM. Reason: just sh!t typing, really

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)