+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAO Frog

FAO Frog

how are the EU reacting to us reopening up .
    or aren't they arsed?
    Last edited by CAMiller; 12-04-2021 at 05:41 PM.

fao jeez

Well after brexit I would think France and the others would want the U.K. to fall flat on its face for everything we do.

Success would encourage other countries to stop paying subs to the club

Yes Grist , I know mad macron does.
    Just wondered about the man in the street.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Yes Grist , I know mad macron does.
    Just wondered about the man in the street.
    The ones I've spoken too don't care. I was working up until recently. It was the worst working experience of my life and thankfully it's over. They were more abusive towards the culture of the Brits than anything else. They were all prepared to tale to the streets but seemed to have forgotten where they were.

I went to my GP and asked for a vaccine for me and my wife and I was refused. I was told that there wasn't enough because the English have stolen them all.

Macron has done a good job on bringing Britain down to the EU and French level by mocking everything that Johnson has said and done only to follow his lead when the dust settles. Even to the point where top judges have said that Britain should not be allowed to succeed outside of the EU. The demolishion of the AZ vaccine has been horrible to whitness and people are still refusing to take it.

My kids are suffering more than us and are wanting life to get back to normal. We've been in lockdown since October although they said it's a stricter one now. Since Easter weekend finished we've been on a stricter lockdown but they've closed schools, shops and brought in a 10km radius of travel from your address. This was the big saving grace from the first wave. The distances between towns saved us from a bigger death rate but it wasn't done early enough this time and we are set to go over the 100k deaths tally this week.
    It also means that obviously Perigord, I and our families haven't been able to get together to celebrate our escape.

Not seen the news though today but I'll ask when I'm at physio this afternoon and report back.

Not happy then

Not happy then
    It seems, politically anyway that they want to do their best to diss and damage the UK as much as posible so that it isn't a success out of the EU.

The majority of folk honestly don't care The older folk reckon that the EU is all about stopping another German invasion. The farmers get the best deal for themselves as posible and blame the rest of the countries for using cheap labour and this to an extent that they're given special terms to which they can employ at a reduced minimum wage level.

You still have civil servant jobs for life here who are in constant battle with government. 12 levels of pensions with very little chance of getting it sorted to the extent that the judges went on strike last year.

Police and firemen fighting in Paris over pension rights. This country will be at a point next year where the Front National and Le Pen could actually win the presidential race.

Do you think a Frexit is on the cards?

Do you think a Frexit is on the cards?
    It'll end up being the finish of the Front National in my opinion. If they win the next elections they'll push for a Frexit referendum. If they win then they'll do everything to stop it but I seriously doubt they'd win and leave. Europe is all about the Germans and the French.

The French won't vote for it unless the UK does really well. Look at today's headlines in the New European. Regardless of the material written Britain and it's leaders won't look good

https://twitter.com/tynewrc/status/1...604672/photo/1

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    It'll end up being the finish of the Front National in my opinion. If they win the next elections they'll push for a Frexit referendum. If they win then they'll do everything to stop it but I seriously doubt they'd win and leave. Europe is all about the Germans and the French.

The French won't vote for it unless the UK does really well. Look at today's headlines in the New European. Regardless of the material written Britain and it's leaders won't look good

https://twitter.com/tynewrc/status/1...604672/photo/1
    So in a nutshell the French are just jealous of our breakaway from the bottomless pit, which is the EU?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast