+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T Post Micturition dribble

Sensible move brin.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    You are but a young whipper snapper Scum but when you get to our age you may experience summat similar. I hope you dont by the way but if you do at least you will have an idea what those who have prostate probs go thru. Its not the end of the world having an enlarged prostate there are much worse things in life and although prostate cancer aint good if you are unfortunate enough to get it, it is generally a lot slower progressing cancer than some other types. Its the old story though: catch it early.
    I’m not sure how it came across but my comment was supporting this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    I’m not sure how it came across but my comment was supporting this thread.
    Didn't think you were not supporting the thread Scum

thanks all for the advise

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    In the end that makes it sort of worth it Brin.

Was it your bladder or prostate Brin..not the same... think Eric was talking about his prostate but stand to be corrected.
    Yes prostate Rolymiller.

Large prostate?? call that a large prostate?? My apologies to Monty Python but heres where Im at.
    Had TURP ( google it) procedure done about 11 years ago, was ok for about 7 years or so then symptoms returned but to a lesser degree . Last autumn had a massive Haematuria (google it ) which lasted a good 2 weeks within I had 2 cystoscopies ( google it)
    A CT scan, MRI scan and finally a bone scan , thankfully all showing no cancer but prostate advanced from enlarged to mega which causes the blood vessels around it to rupture causing the bleeding. After wasting £200 quid to see a consultant privately at the Hallamshire hospital ( 5 mins to tell me they don't have anyone that deals with mega) I am now waiting to have an alternative procedure
    at Leicester hospital

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post
    Large prostate?? call that a large prostate?? My apologies to Monty Python but heres where Im at.
    Had TURP ( google it) procedure done about 11 years ago, was ok for about 7 years or so then symptoms returned but to a lesser degree . Last autumn had a massive Haematuria (google it ) which lasted a good 2 weeks within I had 2 cystoscopies ( google it)
    A CT scan, MRI scan and finally a bone scan , thankfully all showing no cancer but prostate advanced from enlarged to mega which causes the blood vessels around it to rupture causing the bleeding. After wasting £200 quid to see a consultant privately at the Hallamshire hospital ( 5 mins to tell me they don't have anyone that deals with mega) I am now waiting to have an alternative procedure
    at Leicester hospital
    Even SW fans only claim massive but you have to go with mega. Didn't your Mum teach you not to brag

On a serious note, hope everything is OK Lincs.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Even SW fans only claim massive but you have to go with mega. Didn't your Mum teach you not to brag

On a serious note, hope everything is OK Lincs.
    Thanks for that CT ...bloody marvellous got a mega organ but its not visible

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post
    Thanks for that CT ...bloody marvellous got a mega organ but its not visible
    Lincs glad to hear you’re getting sorted pal, good luck with everything
    Last edited by Brin; 14-04-2021 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Lincs glad to hear you’re getting sorted pal, good luck with everything
    Cheers mate

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast