+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The new Saint & Greavsie?

The new Saint & Greavsie?

If you're old enough you will remember them as witty and irreverent commentators on the footy scene. It has been a pleasure having Brecks and Les Payne as part of the comms team on iFollow. No disrespect to Les, but wouldn't it be brilliant to have Ronnie join his old partner for the last few matches of this memorable season? They often find themselves a few metres apart on match days, so please, whoever is responsible for these matters, get them back together and give us a treat.

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    If you're old enough you will remember them as witty and irreverent commentators on the footy scene. It has been a pleasure having Brecks and Les Payne as part of the comms team on iFollow. No disrespect to Les, but wouldn't it be brilliant to have Ronnie join his old partner for the last few matches of this memorable season? They often find themselves a few metres apart on match days, so please, whoever is responsible for these matters, get them back together and give us a treat.

Each to their own, but I strongly disagree.

Ronnie tends to dominate too much when he is on comms with Breck.

Les allows Breck's brilliant Rotherham sense of humour come through.

For me Les and Brecks are numero uno.

Totally agree and they just seem to bounce off each other, don't think you get that from Ronnie.

Isn’t Ronnie contracted to radio Dee Dar?

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Isn’t Ronnie contracted to radio Dee Dar?
    Most of those you hear on Radio DeeDah are self employed.

Very few are “employees” in the true sense of the word and I doubt if guest presenters like Ronnie would have a contract.