+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: QPR Post Match Thoughts

QPR Post Match Thoughts

Isn't it easy to win games that you don't mind losing? Do all Millers find it immensely stressful when we are in front but are completely relaxed when we are behind? We scored for the first time in ages and came from behind to win a Championship game in, who knows how long (I'm sure somebody does) but I believe it might be more than 5 years. Job done tonight but all for nowt if we don't do it again in under 48 hours.

Thoughts?

I did not see that coming! What a result. Could start same line up against brum up for me. What a refreshing change to bring Smith, Lindsay and wing ON! Where is very that large slice of humble pie... well done everyone!

That was magnificent, the finishing was top drawer for a change, both Freddie and Smudge on top form.

IT COUNTS FOR NOWT IF WE LOSE ON Thursday....let’s win it

Just brilliant. Didn’t see that coming at all at HT. Goals were taken so well!! Can we do this again on Thursday? Let’s hope so

Absolutely giddy inside

Agree with you CAM, felt fine all game (even when behind) and soon as we went in front my first thought was 'oh god we have to get through 23 more minutes yet' and then it was all clock watch from then rocking in my seat restless

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburghmiller View Post
    Just brilliant. Didn’t see that coming at all at HT. Goals were taken so well!! Can we do this again on Thursday? Let’s hope so
    Absolutely agree Eds.

How did the black cats do?

Got to start with Lindsay & Wing in midfield. Bonus Robbo back & Sadlier looking good. Great win. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Got to start with Lindsay & Wing in midfield. Bonus Robbo back & Sadlier looking good. Great win. UTM
    Nice positivity gru

well done all

Just brilliant. I said tother day I was worried about Giles starting but thought he was quietly excellent tonight, solid in defence and they always knew he was willing to cross or occasionally cut inside. Shame about the collective miscommunication for their goal, understandable with a changed team, but must be a great spirit knowing that so much of the squad is contributing. Oh and Viktor is now such a calming presence in goal particularly dealing with balls over the top.

Anybody remember “The Magic Boomerang” from the sixties? I sure somebody must have thrown it because time stood still after Freddie’s second until Smudge hit the back of the net. Bookies got it right again!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast