+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Post Micturition dribble

O/T Post Micturition dribble

There must be a few on here. I've hit 52 and think it's setting in. Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Don’t drink coffee

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Don't know much about it Cayton. My dribble is to do with an enlarged prostate. Good luck with it anyway owd lad hope its nowt serious.

Get medical advice over phone, as in doctor consultation over phone from your surgery

take your nob out before pissing.
    Kidding. If you are lucky and just an infection.
    antibiotics.

Where's Kempo when you need him!?

Could be enlarged prostate (BPH) though you're still quite young for that. More for the 60+ age group.

I take Tamsulosin 0.4mg. Works well.

Definitely consult a doctor. Enlarged prostate is not cancer but get your PS test done anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Don't know much about it Cayton. My dribble is to do with an enlarged prostate. Good luck with it anyway owd lad hope its nowt serious.
    Enlarged prostate since 2010 , normal psa is 4 & under, mine been between 9 & 13 since I started with it,
    I have a psa test twice a year, had the biopsy test, at the beginning.
    Thankfully told it was not cancer.
    Consultant has telephoned me twice in last 12 months, my last psa in February showed a reading of 10.49
    consultant on about a mri scan, told him years since i didn't want the biopsy test again.
    My psa readings over the years, is like a wave, up & down between the numbers stated.
    The psa test is a simple blood test, nothing to worry about.
    Last edited by Ericsladkilnhurst; 13-04-2021 at 08:57 AM.

Bit similar with me Eric. I'm due my yearly test now. My pSA level was7 last time I think. I have had the biopsy and wunt have it again unless really high, not the most pleasant experience! Mine not cancer either atm at least so far as I know but had a check a couple of years back cos my dad had it later in life. (Although I was told that your dad having it does not increase your risk of having it that much)

CTMiller. I was on tamsulosin but didn't find it had much effect so packed in with it. If it got worse though I would take it again.

Although a lot is made of prostate cancer I was reading the other day that usually men die of other things even if they hav e prostate cancer. My dad being an example of this dying of strokes/ dementia. Men can have pSA levels over 100 and still not have cancer so its important not to panic too much about it. In saying that I would still urge men with wee probs to get em checked out.

By the way the MRI scan for those who have never had one is a weird experience its like somebody putting you up to your neck in a weshin machine without the spin cycle or watter for 10 mins! In saying that I would sooner have another MRI scan than a biopsy.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 13-04-2021 at 10:30 AM.

The stuff you read on MM!! Lol.

It could be more graphic Wanchai!

I will let you imagine what goes off on a prostate biopsy. How anybody can do that all day is beyond me!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast