+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: West Brom 3 Saints 0

West Brom 3 Saints 0

West Brom have back to back wins for the first time this season.Left it late Big sam but I can see him getting out of the relegation zone-still have a game in hand on Fulham and only 2 points behind.
    Says it all that they beat the Saints 3-0 the week after we capitulated to them.

"Says it all that they beat the Saints 3-0 the week after we capitulated to them."

Doesn't it just.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    "Says it all that they beat the Saints 3-0 the week after we capitulated to them."

Doesn't it just.
    from what i've read, Saints were wide open, setup was all wrong....and they didn't change it. Were 3 down before they subbed, no effort and didn't seem to care.

15 to go Boghton v Everbum.... 0-0

Don’t worry about it. It won’t affect us.

Quote Originally Posted by malwayne View Post
    Don’t worry about it. It won’t affect us.
    we can't worry on this forum - Mal...it not allowed, Sub will tell us off

thats Brighton with a point, according to toffees, gulls should have taken all the points, they deserved it....seems like Everton are another team that could't be arshed, they've given up, so they dont want to fight for a Europa or CL place ?....well, ok....but Brighton have just gone above us on goal difference, and West Brom are coming back to life (Chelsea 2-5 West brom ?)...Interesting, I think, need to even this up, make it fair, we got ManU next, they have a few points they can spare, 1 will do.

We are Man U's bogey team...

Yeah Chris, I always vomit and flick bogeys around whenever ManUre get mentioned. 😁

oh, I see........Kriti.

Good win for Burnsley v the Smoggies but other teams seem to be finding form too. gonna be tight Acido

Good win for Burnsley v the Smoggies but other teams seem to be finding form too. gonna be tight Acido
    Wow Chris mate, this IS the important part of the season and I'm so excited all over again.
    We might have a chance at another 5 months maybe in the Prem lol, if we could reach and even shockingly win the upcoming Playoffs. 😇

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)