+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Barkley.....whats up man?

Barkley.....whats up man?

https://twitter.com/1874dan/status/1...816146950?s=24 something is wrong here, he had just come on and this....is it covid, drugs or some mental illness. I am not going to slam him, he did play crap but this is much more worrying!

That’s the state of society now, Dave; Instant gratification. People want it now, they’ve been getting it now since birth, and they demand it and expect it. Wokes and Snowflakes have been enabled by the majority of lefties in my area of work, for the last 25 years. I strive on a daily basis, to give them a real reason to take offence.

Twitter is full of Wokes, desperately looking to be offended, shocked, and outraged by what used to be everyday life. It’s their entitlement, don’t you know. As for that ‘Dan’ with the hilarious profile pic, all I can say is "people in glass houses", etc.

In my opinion, and I’m rarely correct, I think that Barkley is a chest out, prancing Peacock. He’s not a bad person, it’s not his fault. I also believe that he has always been so. So those, whose judgment it was to employ him and play him, must, in my opinion, give their heads a bl00dy good wobble.

No outrage, no tears before bedtime, no drama, just life.

Could not agree more especially with the Wokes and Snowflake situation. Us plus 40 year olds spend most of our time talking under our breath incase we are pulled up for offending the Dog!
    As for Barkley, he was doing some strange guestures and had just come on, he made a goid run but chise the wrong pass, maybe he was just annoyed with himself and out of puff......I don't but I will bet he will not be at villa or Chelsea next season. He will probably go to West Ham and become the best midfielder in England aling with Lingaurd????

I guess high profile (if that's the right term) footballers these days worry more about their Instagram status than giving their all for their paymasters. In life you make your own luck, those that try hard tend be luckier - look at what Jack achieves in goals, assists and chances created, yes he's talented but works his socks off for his club.

I see Twitter has taken the link down for copyright rules!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)