+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pubs

Pubs

So the pubs opened. How many did open? Is there many that has closed their doors forever? Here in Finland pubs were closed 4-6 weeks and people went mental. Opening hours are shorter still though.

There will be some that don’t reopen,but hopefully most will survive and the bonus is a lot of them have now got outside seating areas which they didnt have pre lockdown,so good result!.

Also a lot have been forced into expanding other areas of the business which hopefully bodes well for them.

Ones round here have certainly been filled, which is good to see.

Me and my friends have booked in one for Friday.

I got myself a summer house / garden bar... and a couple of draft beer machines... I'm in no hurry to sit in a beer garden other than my own, with my chimnea lit....

It will take time to reintegrate this grumpy phucka back into society

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    I got myself a summer house / garden bar... and a couple of draft beer machines... I'm in no hurry to sit in a beer garden other than my own, with my chimnea lit....

It will take time to reintegrate this grumpy phucka back into society
    I'm sort of with you Mick.

I know I've said we've booked but I'm a bit "meh" on it. So use to sitting at home, with a drink etc.

Any of you folk with garden bars and having friends around what better than a live band ? Six Nowt back in rehearsal s this weekend mod New wave ska northern soul well known punk classics , sorry for the cheap plug but some gigs are back but a lot of venues are waiting to see how things pan out
    Anyway lads and lasses stay safe keep the faith , come June life nearly back to normal we 'll beat the drop takeover happens , and my biggest wish Rafa back in charge 🙏 🙏 😀 😀

There you go Mick - your provide location, Sixnowt can provide music and rest of us can club together for enough booze

What's a garden bar ?

Well my garden bar is my 13' x 7' summer house kitted out with beer pumps, bar stools, jukebox, skysports and bar snacks

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    Well my garden bar is my 13' x 7' summer house kitted out with beer pumps, bar stools, jukebox, skysports and bar snacks
    I'll bet you really enjoyed the lockdown Mick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)