+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Solihull Moors 13.04.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    This team gets bullied by a gentle breeze. Embarrassing with so many ‘good experienced pros’ at the club.
    To be honest, that's my biggest concern and it has been for a very long time. I don't think we have a poor squad, but we often contrive to play like we have a poor squad. It seems that when the going gets tough, the opposition get going. We seem far more concerned about countering their style of play than we do on forcing them to counter ours. We allow ourselves to be bullied, and if we do make the playoffs does anyone think we will have the guts and desire to win a key game whoever we face? We played with fear and trepidation under Ardley, and it seems nothing has changed in the short term at least. Let's just hope the long term will be better.

How come we never get the new manger "bounce" ??? I remember watching Notts beat Man Utd 3-2 I believe it was, with MacParland scoring the winner. Now we are getting turned over by the likes of this lot, who I had never heard of a short while ago.

Overtaken by effing Chester-fucccin-field who were dead and buried at start of season. grrrrr

Why is it so hard to be a Notts fan?

Can't wait to see the back of this season to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Surprised with posters saying we played well, err... 70 mins of being outplayed is about 75% of the game.

One thing IB has succeeded in doing is stripping away the pride, motivation and form of our best players, which has to include Enzio and Rodders.
    A measure of a manager is getting the best out of the TALENT available, but he seems to be throwing away that as casually as he's throwing away the last of our promotion hopes.
    So am I AC. We were good for 20 mins, that's all. The rest of the match belonged to the Moors. Missing numerous chances just makes us even more chit IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    To be honest, that's my biggest concern and it has been for a very long time. I don't think we have a poor squad, but we often contrive to play like we have a poor squad. It seems that when the going gets tough, the opposition get going. We seem far more concerned about countering their style of play than we do on forcing them to counter ours. We allow ourselves to be bullied, and if we do make the playoffs does anyone think we will have the guts and desire to win a key game whoever we face? We played with fear and trepidation under Ardley, and it seems nothing has changed in the short term at least. Let's just hope the long term will be better.
    We'll always be bullied with Griffiths in midfield. Bring back Doyle....never thought i'd say that

A typical Notts performance in managing to lose that. Two soft goals conceded and two absolute sitters missed. We went into the game without any creativity with Enzio and Rodrigues both on the bench. Substitutions came too late in my opinion. Wasn’t impressed with Griffiths. Just doesn’t know when to play safe!
    Very disappointing result tonight. We should be winning games like this!

Quote Originally Posted by Russ_OTF View Post
    Begs the question. Was Ardley overachieving?
    No. Ardley was ****e.

Solihull Moors . . . SOLIHULL EFFIN MOORS.

Been saying for the last three or four years now that we have finally reached rock bottom, but no, still it goes on getting worse:
    the No.1 Rule of being a Notts County fan nowadays is: Things can ALWAYS get worse!

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    No. Ardley was ****e.
    Well he wasn't. The new guy seems to have made us worse.

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast