Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 80

Thread: Jamie Fullarton

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    18,076

    Jamie Fullarton

    Jamie Fullarton has been named Walsall's technical director

    The club say he will 'provide strategic direction, oversight & management of the Football Department – First-Team & Academy & help realise the Board’s footballing philosophy'

    Name:  download.png
Views: 1708
Size:  3.6 KB

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Jamie Fullarton has been named Walsall's technical director

    The club say he will 'provide strategic direction, oversight & management of the Football Department – First-Team & Academy & help realise the Board’s footballing philosophy'

    Name:  download.png
Views: 1708
Size:  3.6 KB
    My prayers are with them..!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,457
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    My prayers are with them..!
    Yeah, hope they don't start to 'slide' down the table

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    658
    Tenner on them to go down then

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    18,076
    Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Yeah, hope they don't start to 'slide' down the table

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,313
    Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Next slide please....

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post
    Next slide please....
    They'll be drawing from the FONT of wisdom now

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    26,226
    Is Fullarbob really that bad?

    Think he's beginning to get a bit typecast now.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    28,908
    Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Is Fullarbob really that bad?

    Think he's beginning to get a bit typecast now.
    He was an utterly ludicrous appointment for us rather than an awful manager, so we don't really know how bad he is. He did an ok job at Halifax, winning more games than he lost. However, the abiding memory for Notts fans will always be him ending up flat on his arse when trying to control the ball in the technical area! That was the biggest cheer he ever got, and I must admit to joining in, but on a human level I did feel a bit bad about it later. Back then, Ray Trew deserved the jeers rather than Jamie Fullarton.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    33
    Totally agree with you Elite Pie. Fullerton was simply the wrong appointment. He wasn’t given a chance to prove himself by us fans. He was in a no sun situation from the very start. I’m guilty as charged. I too felt bad after cheering his falling on his arse. I personally hope he is a success as Walsall’s technical director. A lot worse things have happened down the Lane since the days of Fullerton.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •