+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: QPR Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    Absolutely giddy inside

Agree with you CAM, felt fine all game (even when behind) and soon as we went in front my first thought was 'oh god we have to get through 23 more minutes yet' and then it was all clock watch from then rocking in my seat restless
    I must admit that my heart sank when we went behind, bearing in mind that we had not won from being behind all season.
    What a fantastic display and result. What fighters we have got in our club (and not in the Grimsby Town literal sense)
    Well done lads.
    I blame Warney.

And.... just like Brecks I got my text inviting me for my second jab after we were winning. Great night

Wonderful well played boys and well managed Paul Warne and team . Nice to see Giles look more settled at wing back and managed to get forward more . All four goals were really well taken Freddie frustrates me to hell but credit where it's due he knows where the net is. This team deserves to stay up

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    Absolutely agree Eds.

How did the black cats do?
    Lets put it this way. OH not happy!

Well done players and management staff. Who knows if we will survive but if it comes down to heart and commitement then we will have deserved it. Hopefully Icky and Freddie available for Thursday.

Brilliant game management from the gaffer. Lindsay brought energy, smith brought a focal point and Wood was immense when he came on. He won everything and his distribution was superb.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    I must admit that my heart sank when we went behind, bearing in mind that we had not won from being behind all season.
    What a fantastic display and result. What fighters we have got in our club (and not in the Grimsby Town literal sense)
    Well done lads.
    I blame Warney.

And.... just like Brecks I got my text inviting me for my second jab after we were winning. Great night
    Great news! Safety closer on all fronts

I think my heart didn't sink because it was a well taken goal for once, we didn't do something stupid to concede which was a novelty, fair play to the lad

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Well done lads.
    I blame Warney.

Good for you Wrinks, keep going mate

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburghmiller View Post
    Lets put it this way. OH not happy!

Team spirit (especially at end of game) was evident in abundance.

Just gotta love the Viking playing with a massive smile on his face.
    If only he'd been first choice all season. Don't think we'd be in this position now.

Onwards and upwards to Thursday which, as all are saying, is the one that now matters
    Win then it's level points with 2 games in hand.
    Draw then they're still catchable
    Lose then .......................

Thursday is the biggest game since .... tonight

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast