+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: QPR Post Match Thoughts

A tremendous performance against an in form side who have a bit of class about them. Only bad points for me were Angus's silly booking, which could have been costly and Freddie not tracking back when he lost the ball before they scored.
    The football was good the press was excellent and we managed the game at the end to ensure the points.
    Johansson. Excellent performance, a couple of excellent saves, brilliant calling and superb time management at the end. Glad he's our keeper, don't need any loans next season.
    Harding. Another steady performance, just did what he had to do, I hope he shows Birmingham just what they have misssed on Saturday.
    MacDonald. Silly booking but a good solid performance against a difficult in form opponent.
    Roberston. Good to see him back, need to keep him fit for the run in.
    Wood. Came on and did what he does, didn't deserve the booking for me.
    Giles. Lad did well, defended when he had to and caused problems when attacking.
    MacDonald. Booking probably cramped his style a bit, but didn't do too bad.
    Wiles. Probably burnt out a bit after Saturday, but i do wish he would stay on his feet a bit more, sooner or later he's going to get a reputation for soft fouls.
    Barlaser. Nullified the threat of QPR's best player in Johansson got stuck in well all night.
    Olosunde. Really got stuck in and ended up getting 2 in the nether regions and a bang on the head for it, hope he's OK for Thursday.
    Crooks. Good fair challenge on the keeper in the first half, didn't win any headers at all in open play, a bit starnge when he's 7ft 2.
    Ladapo. Give the ghost up a bit before their goal, but made up for it after, 2 brilliant finishes, he plays better as a 2 rather than target man.
    Lindsay. Missed him while he was out, glad he's back for the crunch, beautiful pass for Smiths goal, sublime.
    Wing. I think this lad is our best on loan by a mile, wish we could sign him, challenges, uses the ball well and is dangerous when given a chance.
    Smith. Great performance capped by a lovely taken goal, nice to see him finish with such composure.
    Sadlier. We've not seen enough of this lad, he did really well when he came on linking down the right with Harding.

Part 1 complete but as Cam says we need to follow it up on Thursday and Saturday, I hope this adds to the belief of the lads we can compete and deserve to be in this division. Come on lads make us all proud Millers, but most of all show all the doubters that you are the real deal.
    UTM

Well I did say we are capable of getting the three points but wasn’t expecting a 3-1 win
    The subs made the difference (well done Warney)/and got Ladapo in the box, shame he didn’t get his 3rd
    Good saves from the Viking

Motm Robbo but he isn’t on the poll so I’ll vote Ladapo

Mighty not massive

Big and brave of warne with the subs. He could have just acepted the loss when we were 1-0 down and save his big hitters but he didnt. Undoubtedly Smith, Wing and Lyndsay changed the game. At least they only played for half an hour so some rest at least. Freddie, what an enigma he is: nowhere to be seen for an hour or so then he scores crackers like that. Same with Smith. Can't beat a goalie from a pen spot but runs away and coolly slots it in like today.

A word about the viking. Its like having an extra defender as well as a goalie when he plays. Handling faultless today and quick off his line to spot any danger. What a guy!

We have given ourselves one heck of a chance now.

UTM
    Last edited by rolymiller; 13-04-2021 at 08:38 PM.

4 points in the bag, out of 6 puts pressure, on other teams.

After that pass for Freddie’s second Kevin De Bruyne is going to bed tonight in Wes Harding pyjamas.

Excellent

Cat amongst the pigeons now

Just have a rotten gut feeling we will be pegged back against Cov.. only to bounce back and thrash Brum!!!
    8 out of 12 would be Ok!

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Excellent

Cat amongst the pigeons now
    I said Fox in the pen, with the chickens, on other posting

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miller View Post
    Just have a rotten gut feeling we will be pegged back against Cov.. only to bounce back and thrash Brum!!!
    8 out of 12 would be Ok!
    No guarantee we’ll win, that’s why I didn’t understand some posters who didn’t want us to go for it tonight but save ourselves for Thursday

Keep watching the Harding pass for Ladapo 2nd goal, absolute class.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast