+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hotting Up At The Bottom Of The Championship

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Many a decent team can't perform when arses tighten.
    Normally I'd agree but I've been watching every match and I haven't seen the slightest hint of nerves so far. Coupled with the fact that most of the team were around in the relegation scrap last season, in which the pressure was enormous and they coped really well, then I just don't see them buckling under pressure. Funnily enough, the style we play may also help us here. The style we play requires fast movement and fast thinking which I suspect doesn't give them time to worry about anything, or concentrate on anything, other than the job in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    I hope Rovrum stay up.
    Our second team in this household.

You never said you had family.
    I also saw you as a single man.

Squeaky bum time for us lads and Reading for 6th spot - hope we don't leave it to the last game like last year, not good for my health

Derby now really in the shyte with absolutely no margin for error after losing 2-1 @ Blackburn this evening .

If the Millers can win those two games in hand they could still escape in my opinion .

If I'd to choose a team I wanted to go down with S6 and Wycombe then Shrek's mob would be top of the list .

You can see this going to the last game with four clubs trying desperately to save themselves on the final day as per last season .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Derby now really in the shyte with absolutely no margin for error after losing 2-1 @ Blackburn this evening .

If the Millers can win those two games in hand they could still escape in my opinion .

If I'd to choose a team I wanted to go down with S6 and Wycombe then Shrek's mob would be top of the list .

You can see this going to the last game with four clubs trying desperately to save themselves on the final day as per last season .
    I would prefer Birmingham to go down,but its unlikely now,so yes Derby is a good shout.

Quote Originally Posted by conditionred View Post
    I would prefer Birmingham to go down,but its unlikely now,so yes Derby is a good shout.
    Yep I also said that about Brummingham, but sadly they have just done enough this season, yet again.
    I hope Mark Roberts is enjoying playing for these tinpot Aston Villingham wannabes, in their constant under performing struggling seasons. The extra money he got for leaving us and joining them must be damn good!.

Swansea 0-2 Wycombe on 50 mins.
    Andre Ayew - off on 9 mins hamstring problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemsy_Phil View Post
    You never said you had family.
    I also saw you as a single man.
    Sorry Hemsy ...... I’m spoken for.
    Thanks anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12