+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hotting Up At The Bottom Of The Championship

Hotting Up At The Bottom Of The Championship

Massive win tonight for the Millers over QPR and in doing so they've given themselves a real opportunity of staying up with the games in hand they have .

They now play Coventry at home on Thursday night in an absolutely huge game for both clubs .

Derby , Huddersfield and Birmingham looking nervously over their shoulders .

With Coventry , Huddersfield and the Millers to play in our next three games we are going to have a massive say in who drops down to league one with Wycombe and S6 .

Going to be bloody hard games for us are these with all three teams fighting for their Championship lives

I hope Rovrum stay up.
    Our second team in this household.

I’m cheering for Rotherham as well, it’d be nice to see Derby have a taste of Div 1

I'd like to see Rotherham stay up. They're fighting well and I think they've been a bit hard done by having to play Saturday, Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday. I'd like Birmingham to go down but it's looking like they may escape again this season no we Bowyer's taken over.

Coventry and Huddersfield feyting for survival at ooam to Barnsley. Rovrum needing a point when they come to Oakwell.

Arses like chewed blood oranges time.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Wary yes. Afraid no. We're a decent team with a good manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    Wary yes. Afraid no. We're a decent team with a good manager.
    Many a decent team can't perform when arses tighten.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 13-04-2021 at 09:02 PM.

Typical of this league, it looks like guin darn to the wire..... again

I think Birmingham have been pushing their luck for far too long now, so maybe they deserve a spell in the scrubs (Lg One lol). Same goes for Derby too, I wouldn't be disappointed to see them struggle right down to the wire.
    Rotherham are still scrapping and I would prefer to see them stay up instead.

I don’t give a flying Sh yte who stops up....... as long as its not Huddersfield.!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast