Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Quarter of covid deaths

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    12,078

    Quarter of covid deaths

    Not caused by covid.

    Well em shocked, why has no one mentioned this before.......em looking at you Mr Deeranged......why didn't you say.😃

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Not caused by covid.

    Well em shocked, why has no one mentioned this before.......em looking at you Mr Deeranged......why didn't you say.��
    Oh, there's you with your facts again.

    However, a quarter? Seriously doubt it'll be that few.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    12,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Oh, there's you with your facts again.

    However, a quarter? Seriously doubt it'll be that few.
    That's what they have "admitted" to.

    Cognititive dissonance today for a lot of folk......and a few posters😉

    I think you will be inundated with apologies and the mighty will be European champions in 2 years.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    That's what they have "admitted" to.

    Cognititive dissonance today for a lot of folk......and a few posters��

    I think you will be inundated with apologies and the mighty will be European champions in 2 years.
    I reckon there's a greater chance of the European champions thing than the apologies.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,582
    I told you that things would change once the medics changed their methodology.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    13,088
    Just when the covidiot and anti-vaxxer had seemingly went quiet, a lurid headline for an article behind a paywall stirs them up again.

    In the real world, ONS release stats showing 150,000 deaths involving covid in the UK, within the 28-day window. That's with lockdown and travel restrictions.

    But if the conspiracy nutters are correct, excess deaths in April 2021 will be the same as last year. Let's wait and see how that goes.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    13,088
    Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I told you that things would change once the medics changed their methodology.
    A headline in the Daily Telegraph changes nothing, the measurement was always 'with covid'.

    If it is all a hoax then deaths for April 2021 should match this, as none of these deaths were caused by covid. Apparently.

    Name:  lockdown.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  18.5 KB

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,582
    Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    A headline in the Daily Telegraph changes nothing, the measurement was always 'with covid'.

    If it is all a hoax then deaths for April 2021 should match this, as none of these deaths were caused by covid. Apparently.

    Name:  lockdown.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  18.5 KB
    Should the point not relate to all deaths? Just asking why a comparison of covid deaths proves the point.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    12,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Just when the covidiot and anti-vaxxer had seemingly went quiet, a lurid headline for an article behind a paywall stirs them up again.

    In the real world, ONS release stats showing 150,000 deaths involving covid in the UK, within the 28-day window. That's with lockdown and travel restrictions.

    But if the conspiracy nutters are correct, excess deaths in April 2021 will be the same as last year. Let's wait and see how that goes.
    Oh dear.

    No apology to Deeranged.

    Ach well.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Just when the covidiot and anti-vaxxer had seemingly went quiet, a lurid headline for an article behind a paywall stirs them up again.

    In the real world, ONS release stats showing 150,000 deaths involving covid in the UK, within the 28-day window. That's with lockdown and travel restrictions.

    But if the conspiracy nutters are correct, excess deaths in April 2021 will be the same as last year. Let's wait and see how that goes.
    Tonight the total number of deaths to date in the U.K. from people dying after having tested positive
    from a covid test in the previous 28 days was reported as just over 127,000 somewhat short of 150,000 quoted by the ONS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •