+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A Perfect Storm

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    Indeed, it’s been a mildly underwhelming start from a new manager to fit in with a mildly underwhelming season.
    Ardley was poor, but i think he would have safely steered us into the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    So do I.

I agree. I said at the time that it looked like quite an exciting and forward-thinking appointment that could be fantastic on the medium to long term, but came with the risk of this season going off the rails. I’ve not seen much to change my mind on that.

I wish you had said that just once whilst Ardley was still manager.

Amazing how your view has shifted dramatically now he's gone and the replacement results aren't as good.

Some people seem to be thinking play offs means success.

It is only good if we go up and can anyone really say or believe Ardley or these players would do that.

People need to drop the Ardley stuff he is crap and was a complete failure here only a loon would think he did a good job.

Im not saying IB will be a Ferguson but he has been here about a month he needs abit more time.

I have said for a while you need energy and physical players in the lower leagues what did Ardley sign ?

Loads of lightweight kids who look good playing academy football on carpet pitches but that is not the reality here its a mans league.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    I wish you had said that just once whilst Ardley was still manager.

Amazing how your view has shifted dramatically now he's gone and the replacement results aren't as good.
    I havent changed my views about Ardley as you put it.. He was crap and so is this guy, but Ardley was not quite so crap..

I havent changed my views about Ardley as you put it.. He was crap and so is this guy, but Ardley was not quite so crap..
    But whilst he was manager you predicted we wouldn't make the playoffs. Now the new guy has come in and done a little worse you are confident that he would have safely steered us to the playoffs.

Ardley got better when not here, that's so Notts it hurts

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Some people seem to be thinking play offs means success.

It is only good if we go up and can anyone really say or believe Ardley or these players would do that.

People need to drop the Ardley stuff he is crap and was a complete failure here only a loon would think he did a good job.

Im not saying IB will be a Ferguson but he has been here about a month he needs abit more time.

I have said for a while you need energy and physical players in the lower leagues what did Ardley sign ?

Loads of lightweight kids who look good playing academy football on carpet pitches but that is not the reality here its a mans league.
    He needs a lot more time not a bit.

Ardley has gone I'm a little surprised he's still being talked about quite this much, especially with one half of the #noagenda duo being surprisingly quiet since his departure.

But whilst he was manager you predicted we wouldn't make the playoffs. Now the new guy has come in and done a little worse you are confident that he would have safely steered us to the playoffs.

Ardley got better when not here, that's so Notts it hurts
    Youre the one who said he got better, i said he was crap..

He needs a lot more time not a bit.

Ardley has gone I'm a little surprised he's still being talked about quite this much, especially with one half of the #noagenda duo being surprisingly quiet since his departure.
    Why are you surprised that someone has stopped talking about him because hes gone?
    Only on NCM..!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast