+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So now we know

So now we know

9/9 pts defo gets us 2nd.

Is it possible yes.....but unlikely.

ICT game is the real tricky one for me, Raith looks after itself if we win.

If we were already guarnteed a play off spot Mcpake cud maybe have a real all out crack at ICT but I think there will be a nagging "a point will do" about him to make sure we get in.

I think if raith game was 1st things would be a bit clearer but aunty and *******s....

Still don't think we have it to get up but I want then to give as a good a go as they can.

No chance of nine points from three games. I'll be honest and say I wouldn't be surprised if we came away with three or less. ICT up there is almost guaranteed defeat and Raith are a much better side than Dundee and I don't expect to beat them. QoS will be typical QoS, they might turn up or they might not, could go any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    No chance of nine points from three games. I'll be honest and say I wouldn't be surprised if we came away with three or less. ICT up there is almost guaranteed defeat and Raith are a much better side than Dundee and I don't expect to beat them. QoS will be typical QoS, they might turn up or they might not, could go any way.
    Thank you for this entirely consistent view of our season from your point of view. I know you will be delighted if we make it to the final playoff, and will probably buy everyone who posts regularly on here a pint if we get promotion!

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Thank you for this entirely consistent view of our season from your point of view. I know you will be delighted if we make it to the final playoff, and will probably buy everyone who posts regularly on here a pint if we get promotion!
    Deal

Deal
    Brilliant. I'll go halfers with you. You choose the pub and the time!

No need, not happening.

Pub 🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Pub ������
    Outdoor Drinking Area

ODA

Dundee get promoted it'll be my house for a piss up.

No need, not happening.
    Thought you were a believer hiding behind a gruff disbelieving exterior.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Pub ������
    We will be going to pubs, convinced that the loosening of the regulations will be a logical extension of the success of the vaccination programme. Flu was a mass killer before vaccines and I am sure covid will be tamed by vaccines.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)