+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats your team for COV tomorrow

Whats your team for COV tomorrow

Not sure if Icky will be fit, Barlasser played well would you drop him? Who would you drop for Woody? Giles did well, If Ladapo is fit he surely has to start so drop Crookes or move him to midfield..who do you drop then? Wing must start, Wiles must start

Its mind-blowing looking at the different permutations, theres also fitness levels and we dont know how players have reacted to the last few games

This is a MASSIVE game not just for ourselves and Cov but for all the other teams in the relegation fight,

C'mon the lets have your starting 11 and why?

Viktor

Harding MacDonald Wood Robertson Giles

Wing Lindsay Wiles

Crooks

Smith

Subs (if all goes well and we don't get any injuries / red cards)

Clarke for Giles after 60 mins
    Ladapo for Crooks after 60 mins
    Barlaser for Wiles after 60 mins
    Olosunde for Harding if he hits the wall with minutes played or a CB if he they are feeling it, push Wes inside
    Use the last sub with however the game is going

Tyler Walker is rapid.

Icky may well come back to look after him.

Victor; Icky Angus Robḅ; Olosunde Lindsay Barlaser Wing Harding; Ladapo Smith

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Victor; Icky Angus Robḅ; Olosunde Lindsay Barlaser Wing Harding; Ladapo Smith
    No place for the captain?

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    No place for the captain?
    Robbo better

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Robbo better
    True. CB has a lot of question marks with risking people. Robbo recently back from another injury, 2 games close together is risky. Woody needs time to recover those 'old' limbs of his. Icky has a muscular injury, risky to rush him back. MacDonald played a lot recently, full games, too much pressure on his body perhaps.

Not sure that PW will leave Ladapo out if he’s fit after last nights performance

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    Viktor

Harding MacDonald Wood Robertson Giles

Wing Lindsay Wiles

Crooks

Smith

Subs (if all goes well and we don't get any injuries / red cards)

Clarke for Giles after 60 mins
    Ladapo for Crooks after 60 mins
    Barlaser for Wiles after 60 mins
    Olosunde for Harding if he hits the wall with minutes played or a CB if he they are feeling it, push Wes inside
    Use the last sub with however the game is going
    Pretty much agree with this only if Icky is fit I'd rest Robbo having just come back and played a stormer over the full 90 mins.

For me Robbo's return was an unexpected blessing when I saw Icky and Wood were out. I thought Robbo was out for a couple more weeks and what a blessing his timely return was with Icky's absence. Have to carefully rotate the centre backs depending on injury and fitness in the next few games.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Not sure that PW will leave Ladapo out if he’s fit after last nights performance
    We tried starting with Fred after his great goals v Weds and Watford. Didn't look like it was working from the start. I'd go for the strength of the big lads up front to pile power on them (if they come to defend). I guess if Cov are planning to attack or bust Fred might be a good starter to go for the holes left in defense. Why can't Mark Robbins mail us his strategic intentions?!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast